A Manga With Too Many Premises - Oneshot

@Feykro Their dad was the truck driver, he works for the isekai-truck company. He had raised them both specifically to fight together as heros in another world. But, one of the mothers found out about his plans and plotted to turn her daughter into the demon lord.
The other mother, learning of the other mothers plans, secretly gave both of their daughter's yuri, childhood friend, and incest manga, Making them so dependent on eachother that they could never do the other harm.
But the god of premise was not pleased. Things were going according to plan, making their lives too predictable. So he bestowed upon them the body swapping ability just before the truck hit.

The other world sumoners and demons are confused as hell as a baby hero rises from the ashes of the former lord, and a girl with demon wings appears in the middle of the church's summoning circle.

The king, furious, immediately sends a declaration of war to the church and demons while the demons send a peace offering since their new lord is a human. The messenger for the demons and kingdom fall in love and both fail to deliver the message.
The church is chasing down their hero who flew off to the demon contentment proclaiming she must retrieve her love.

Once she arrives, the baby demon lord hero reaches out to her and falls asleep in her arms. The demons panics and start to attack, but an overwhelming demonic holy aura appears as she starts breastfeeding her lover.

And thats when the comet hits....

@purpleflowers123 Continuation. slight quality drop as its getting hard to balance and incorporate all the premises
I woke up suddenly, startled. I seem to be in a room... it feels a bit familiar. I' not sure what is going on, the last thing I remember is the giant flash of light from the meteor impact.
I start to get up, but something heavy on my arm pulls me back down. Unable to see clearly, I mumble to myself
"if only there was a light"
Suddenly the rooms starts to glow. I am... emitting small orbs of light.... could it be a new power from becoming the summoned demon hero?
Well, there is no time to think about that. A more pressing matter is in my hands. Before me, clinging tightly to my arm is.... me? To be more precise, its my 6yr old self.
"6yr old.... wait, time travel?
Wait... this is her room! Then I must be her! omg, she was so cute back then, I must get a mirror. "
Before getting out of bed, I decided to hug my cute little sister girlfriend who was sleeping in my body. As I gave her a hug and a small peck on the cheek, I felt something hard brush my hand behind her back.
"this is.... a sword!?"
It seems the sword she was born with followed her spirit back into my past body.

My past body... hmm wait, why was I in her room again? IF I remember correctly, I only spent the night with her once. Thats right, the night before she moved away. Her father suddenly had been relocated 2 cities over and she was moving to the new city with him. Incidentally, my father was also out of town, delivering materials to a new construction site in the city she was moving to, which would soon be a common occurrence for him. This must be the excuse he must have used when he stayed with them.
Wait, if his relocation was all just a ploy so we wouldn't learn about eachother, couldn't I pressure him into staying by revealing that we know?!
Then We can grow up together, and I will be with her throughout her entire childhood!

"mmmm"
Her eyes opened and she stared at me, who was now sitting upright on the bed over her.
"why is there a little girl with wings sitting on me" she muttered.
It seems in her sleepy state, she is having some weird delusion about a little girl with wings. Well, I guess its not too far fetched, I mean I am her back when she was 6yrs old. But wings... wait..

I started to glance over at my back, but before I could verify anything, my power activated.
"who is this girl sitting on me? And where the hell is this place? Why is it so clean...."
This voice pulsating through my head. The voice of the mind I am reading....
It should be a happy occasion, it should be the lovely voice of the one I'm mutually in love with. But.... it was deep and rugged. The girl before me was not my lover!

"Ok, stop, stop!".
"What?"
"This story is getting out of hand. Who the hell would believe any of this"
"Well I think its pretty good"
"What are you talking about? This opening has been going on for 5 minutes already and we haven't been able to click a single button. What is this game called anyways"
"The unbelievable story of two childhood friend lovers related by blood"
"Well, they got the unbelievable part down right. Could you imagine if we were related like that"
blushing"I... what are you saying." mumble "we aren't even lovers yet"
"Well, to be fair, I guess I haven't ever met your father, despite always being over here"
"That's right, and your father always seems to leave for work before I get to see him as well"
"And I guess... you really are moving next week"
"Yeah..." tearing up" I... I don't want to go" cry
"I... I don't want you to go either"

crackle~! A bright light suddenly shines through the window.
"What is that..."
The girls approach the window and look out. A giant, bright white sphere outshining the sun seems to have cracked a whole in the sky. An army of demons flood out of it
"Whaa"
Before she could think of something to say, A general looking demon stepped out and spoke her command.
"We are here for the newborn demon lord your world has stolen from us. We will not cease our conquest until she is returned."
Huh... this sounds familiar

rumble rumble rumble....booom The ground cracked wide open and a dark aura leaked out of it
"What the"
An arm burst forth through the soil. A bunch of dark figures slowly emerged through the cracks.
"Zombies... no, wait those robes..."
One of the most powerful looking creatures from the ground rose up and pulled a book and staff out from the dirt. All of them were wearing dark purple robes and gowns, the same color as the aura they were emitting. Yes, they were clothed in miasma.

Pope: "We are the clergy of the holy empire. We are here for the hero given to us by the gods. You filth who dared to defy the gods shall not be forgiven"
Demon general: "Huh, they stole the hero too? You sure she didn't just run away?"
Pope: "It matters not whether she was stolen or ran away. The gods gave her to us. She is ours. Whether they stole her or seduced her, what we must do remains the same. Punish the sinners and reclaim what is rightfully ours"

Its the summoners from the game, they are... a lot darker than I remember, but its undoubtedly them.

But there is a bigger issue. I noticed it a while ago. I thought I was just seeing things since we stayed up all night chatting and playing games, but...
Titles: demonic hero, summon
It seems the game has become intertwined with our world, and I am a central figure in it...
"Hey, what does the title: 'heroic demon queen' mean, and where did this giant golden sword come from?"
I cracked a small smile. "Well, whatever happens, at least we will be togeth...."
"And why am I suddenly in girl's cloths"
Oh god no...

Apologies. I'm a bitter author. Regardless of quality of my work, I always ensure the character's lives end worse off than mine is currently

Users who are viewing this thread