A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5

Aww... it's a bummer that this is getting dropped, but thank you for the translations!

It's that its getting dropped and its really one of my faves to read. But thanks so much for the chapters!

Well I’ll happily buy it when it comes out in book form. Really enjoying the series so far. Does anyone know where I can read the novel of it or if it has been translated?

@Ayano127 The novels haven't been translated yet, though they are available in Japanese (along with the raw manga) on Bookwalker.jp! The TokyoPop manga in English is available at any major book retailer, so I hope lots of people will buy it! I can confirm it's good, I got it!!
Also, if anybody wants to talk more about this series, I have a tumblr dedicated to it, noblesvacation.tumblr.com. I'm hoping to grow this into a proper fandom for the series!

Thanks for the chapter dump, will have to pick it up when it becomes available. The name Tokyopop made me do a double take tho. Didn't know they came back but I hope they have a better track record of actually finishing series they license now.

Welp I guess we finally got a female character to appear in this story although she's a wolf but hey at least the female character count is technically no longer 0? X'D

Thank you for translating this series!!

Users who are viewing this thread