A Mild Noble's Vacation Suggestion

Dex-chan lover
Official Author's Note: I tried to make it as gay as possible without any actual touching.

Author: "It's not gay, I promise."

Fujoshis: *heavy breathing*

Author:
images

There’s no way to not ship this just ‘cause the author said otherwise 🤦

Dex-chan lover
I commented here last time trying to say it wasn't gay tension that'll never be fulfilled. I take that back it's exactly that, the author doesn't know how to write characters with depth. Main character is some sort of Gary Sue.
this just tickles my fancy so I'll continue to read it. sometimes the fujoshi experience is when the relationship isn't actively pursued. but this in itself is it's own kind of frustrating

I really really love this!!!

I love how this isn't shounen ai although there's hint everywhere, I love how it's just bromance, I love how so many admire Liz-san, I love everything about this.

It's refreshing read. This is just purely adorable too! If I could, I would give this another 10 star!

not shounen ai but jill and liz should just get married already lol they're so cute together :> fluffy!

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this should be shounen-ai. Even if there is no active romantic relationship, the bromance seems to be the main purpose of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
This is very gay, just not explicit.

MC is overtly a highly manipulative dom, and his adventurer partner is clearly shown off as a sub. This is further strengthened by the obvious manipulation/grooming actions of the MC to push his partner into being subservient to him, which the partner seems to falling into quite easily.

The next hallmark of a gay story, the men drawn are FAR more attractive than the women. Hell, the merchant person looks 100% like an effeminate dude until the story suddenly tells you later that it was a woman all along, and I'm like WTF, no one would ever guess that from their appearance.

Third hallmark of a gay story, everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE finds the main characters (The dudes) to be highly attractive, regardless of gender.

And the biggest final tell, the men take the places that women would normally hold in the story. Every isekai story, adventurer guild receptionist? Pretty lady, here? A sparkly guy who immediately falls for the (dude) MC, the loner solo high tier adventurer that's oddly highly available to only the MC? Another dude, the eccentric who happily collects freaking teddy bears and gushes over pictures of other dudes? Another sparkly dude. Is there even one well drawn female in the entire manga that actually looks like a female? I highly doubt it.

It is quite gay, tho it is very pleasant. It should have a shounen ai tag for people who don't like subtle gay stories.
Are they really dropping it? awwww I want to see more :(

Thanks for the official digital link!

Does someone know a similar manga? Or a similar feeling to it? You can dm or tag me

Users who are viewing this thread