+a no tachiichi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Chapter 13

Dex-chan lover
wait so the other girl just stayed as the proper maiden and married the knight to be king dude? welp i guess she'll be happy, still feels a bit unsatisfying doe.

Dex-chan lover
the poIiticaI intrigue quite nice, though

dLUEc2d.gif

Dex-chan lover
Meh, the entire thing was too preoccupied with the usual shoujou-esque "kyaa, who is the hottest guy?!" spiel. Although I agree that it at least tried something a little bit different. But ultimately - just like the Ending - it's all fairly half-assed.

Such an anti-climax ending. Satoki's such an interesting character, and seeing her grew at the end just made me emotional at some point. I was actually hoping for a MivaxSatoki, no kidding. But, whyyyyy? :'D

I too, feel disappointed about the ending but isn't that's the point?
It's just a story of a mob character that stays to be a mob character till the end.
Anything else would be too ooc for her; unless she stays longer in that world, which is not what's happening.
Of course, I do agree that Satoki deserves much better.
I love Satoki and her indecisiveness.
I don't think the whole story is that's bad; aside of the so-called heroine, the king and the knight, I believe everyone else do have a brain in them.
Guess it's my first time reading shoujo manga and think it's going to be far better without its shoujo-esque.

If this is rebooted into a 1290343209454098 book manga....
I would read it....I WANT A REBOOT I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE EXACT SAME STORY I WANT IT BUT WITH A LOT MORE BOOKS AND STUFF AAAHHHHHH
Then again it was originally a gag manga so I don't think the author really thought anyone would really mind the second book.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. So much salt.

I quite liked this story. The ending was abrupt, but the other end has a literal heroine, so things'll work out. I do wish she could've popped back along with her though. Perhaps after living a full life and passing away there, since this is the type where time works like that.

Dex-chan lover
the series stays true to its intention, it's basically a story about a mob character
the unsatisfying feeling you feel was also maybe intentional, even though I'm not happy about it either

Users who are viewing this thread