/a/nonymous

Hi,I want to ask if you're going to translate the character 94 to 123 of toaru majutsu no index

Anyone know the person that translating mieruko-chan before they remove it from here?
i want to know if they stop translating it or post it on another site.
i think they use this group when upload it, already ask on their disqus but still no reply.

Thanks for translating The legend of Dong bai, the story really got me interested in Chinese history.
Sadly i've heard that it was dropped but i hope that someone could pick it up again so many of us could continue enjoying this story! and sorry if i said something rude sinde english isnt my mother language.

Dex-chan lover
i didn't know why they named themselves /a/anonymous till i checked out the group

Group Leader
Are you guys picking up "Okaeri, Papa", just wanted to know so I can understand the situation?

Hello, we are Anonymous Group Raildex.
We're mostly the raw provider of Kamachi Kazuma light novel or manga after our predecessors the scanon and accelanon.
Our policy is not to put our AR name in Kamachi's manga work here so probably you won't see it in the credit-page

Our previous work is Kamachi Kazuma:
Dark Matter, Accelerator, Astra-Buddy, Idol-Accel, Koushiki Anthology, Index-san, Comic Anthology Dear,
To be clear, we are currently still involved in Railgun (still ongoing), Mental Out (still ongoing), and the next tba, Item Manga.

For other Kamachi manga like Index Manga, Koushiki Anthology, Crossover, Endimon, Virtual-On, Heavy Object and the doujinshi, etc.,
We were not involved.

Yeah, for some older raw materials (outdated) in that other group above, if they use our raw materials with or without our permission, as long as they have good quality and some good translation, we don't mind at all.
If they don't, then the judge is the general public.

For Now,
Our only translator is js06, but she is not an AR member.
Our only typewriter is theacceleratorr, who is also not an AR member.

We don't have social media, but 3 out of 5 of our members personally own social media and use it for their own privacy. (not for the benefit of the AR group).
To contact us, you are welcome at 4chan/a/raildex.

NB: We are only Kamachi raw material providers, not the translators or typesetters.
To prove we're the real ones, click here, here, and here.

Hello,

Thanks for your great work in Railgun & Mental Out manga.

But I'll want to know what is happening with the Railgun chapter number 148. Theacceleratorr stopped to work on it so the chapter will stop to be released ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread