/a/nonymous

HELLO I LIKE A LOT OF HIS WORK BUT I WANTED TO ASK FOR HELP WITH A SLEEVE I AM FROM HBALAHISPANA BUT I LIKE THEIR JOB AND I WANT THAT I HELP WITH SOME FILTERS TO IMPROVE IMAGES OF A RAW

Dex-chan lover
@rafaelrios123

@halc

/a/nonymous is not a scantalation group. The translations and scans are done by randoms and uploaded at 4chan's /a/ board, hence the name. Good luck trying to complain about standards when there isn't any in the beginning.

Ufi

Has iruma been dropped?

Edit: guess not, good work on the latest chapters

Power Uploader
lmao all these people trying to communicate with /a/nons here . You'd have better luck messaging the uploaders.

Thank you so much for your scanlations, I really appreciate it, especially y'alls Gotoubun scanlations.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the always good translations!
Your version of Kimetsu no Yaiba ch. 187 is taking a while, isn't?
Gonna wait for it! xD

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your translation of today's chapter pleased my heart. Have a wonderful weekend.

Aggregator gang
Always appreciate new updates of iruma-kun But at the pace the translation it´s going. It will never catch up to the Japanese releases.

Thank you for your collaboration but please don't drop Escape Journey, we're only a few chapters to finish it, don't give up now.

Hi I’m just wondering if /a/nonymous can translate a manga called harem kakumei or ハーレム革命 into English to read and the author is called katsu aki it is the same person that created manga called toumei ningen kyoutei and futari ecchi.

Hello, hope you are having a wonderful day. I'd like to request two manga for translation. The first is Air Master and the second is Cutie Honey: Tennyo Densetsu. I understand you already have stuff to do, so I can only hope these series catch your eye like they did for me.

Users who are viewing this thread