A Normally Dowdy Man Is in Essence the Mightiest War-God - Ch. 4 - President Of The Guild

I will be honest. The dialog seemed to me to be normal english, but somehow I've understood literally nothing at all.

Double-page supporter
+1 bakauguu
With you there, this needs a diligent proofreader to go through and reword things.

I wonder, i've been see that masked guy before ? I mean not in this manga ?
Oh..
bb0e1ed2-a4b9-11ea-8a8f-b205fc4c21a8-768x432.webp

Dex-chan lover
All I saw was two old generals across a table from each other just grunting and hmpfing at each other over a battle plan. Which is to say I understood nothing about that meeting. Like all this told me is that he visited the guildmaster like he was told he needed to and they agreed I guess?

Dex-chan lover
Many words were said, and as far as I can tell, zero information was conveyed. I'm very confused.

Wow this is pure garbage and a total waste of time. Seriously get a proofreader please. Actually try to put in effort. Anyone can see that this dialogue makes no sense.

Dex-chan lover
I think MC's mask was in bad taste.
He would look better wearing bear mask. Add a bear fur cloak and cool-sounding stage name.
"From the red corner, BEEEEEEEAAARRR MASK!!" or something.

Whether you don't have proficiency in Japanese or in English or both, this translation is hard to comprehend. Hope you get better in ch 5 and redo ch 1-4.
Sorry for harsh critics

The translation is spotty, ya. You'll improve though as you keep at it. If you read this, just know i'm happy that you're translating it since if you hadn't, I never would of found it to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread