A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 113 - My Best Friends

Dex-chan lover
Hinata, yes please. DO TELL his family.

We are crying tears of blood RN in this forum.

Dex-chan lover
Hinata and Sakura will form an underground communication network in order to protect the man from the federal agents (every other girl besides them)

Dex-chan lover
This manga never failed to make me laugh but sometimes sou attic borderline creepy pervert but still good Manga though, stay healthy and stay safe thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Hinata, if you confess that Sou-kun enjoyed seeing you dress sexily to his own family, you'd basically be signing your own death warrant...

Dex-chan lover
Hinata, if you confess that Sou-kun enjoyed seeing you dress sexily to his own family, you'd basically be signing your own death warrant...
Sakura knows already - she saw Sou blushing when he spoke about Hinata

How long until his head is removed from his ass and he gets a clue whats going on?

Dex-chan lover
Well for one, the "Creepy Man" line was an introduction. Not only was he introducing himself as if we've never met him, but Creepy Man was being used like a proper noun, not a descriptor. So it went something like "Greetings, I'm Creepy Man". The sentence moved on to clarify unnecessarily that they're guard Students. The original doesn't bother doing that. Also, "Before I realized it" isn't how anyone would say that phrase. I understand the mistake, since one gets stuck translating literally from Japanese (Hell, I made the same mistake with my last upload), but it's a mistake nonetheless.

The second line is fine, but the third completely misses the original meaning. He says "混乱していたとはいえ、俺は...” Which is him saying "I may have been confused, but I..." meaning, he felt there was an excuse to be made for whatever he's about to describe, but still acknowledges that it's not good.

First line for the second page is mostly fine, but then the "Hinata likes to dress herself sexy" line actually says "You're wearing something lewd, right?" As if to say "They wore these clothes. You're next, right?". He hadn't once even implied her personal interest in it.

Second line for the third page is actually something like "The lewd clothes you wanted... this'll do, right?" As if to say "This is what you had in mind when you said 'lewd clothes', right?"

Then in the last line for that page, "Hinata" isn't in the parenthesis. So it's "Thank you, Hinata! (Sexy version)

Except for that those couple of lines they completely flubbed, it's not that it's bad work, it's just that they're having a hard time phrasing it coherently since they don't fully understand what's being said.

EDIT: Also, a nitpick: The Japanese have an equivalent for sexy (Eroi/エロィ). Here, the author used the softer "Ecchi" instead, which is used in a much wider variety of situations that don't imply the wearer is arousing per-se, but that the thing in question is sexual.

DOUBLE EDIT: I'm entirely willing to yield on the "Creepy Man" bit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread