A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 113 - My Best Friends

Dex-chan lover
I hope Miku's R18 ver going to be her sniffing the hell out of Sou's fragrance of happiness.

Dex-chan lover
I think I lost the plot, what the fuck is happening?
Sou asked Hinata to introduce him to her friends; she responded by introducing him to the other guards. The other guards think with their pussies, so they decided to cosplay while talking to Sou. Sou found this way too similar to how his family acts, and started acting really irrationally and mixing up who he was talking to, in the process concluding he's a creep for inspiring this behavior.
Hinata responded to all this by also trying to dress more sexily, but since Sou's behavior is so out of the gender norms for men in this world, she's worried about him being hysterical.
In short, Hinata and Sou are starting to realize just how incredibly different their social norms are.

Dex-chan lover
Overly Creepy Man's nonsense have succeeded in corrupting Hinata.
The seed of a new fetish has been planted: Exhibitionism.
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Yes Hinata, create alliance with Sakura and together you shall rule the Sou!
Also - how can you lose plot when it is the same joke for 100+ chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. There no helping Sou. He'll be a dense. oblivious Japanes MC forever.

Dex-chan lover
I think I lost the plot, what the fuck is happening?
The current plot is Sou trying to befriend every girl in the class, much to Hinata's dismay.

Then, Hinata asked the other two to roleplay as Sou's new friends, but this plan coincides with the roleplay done by his family members at home.

In confusion, Sou conflated both roleplays in his mind, and then he blurted out things.

But since Hinata played along and Sou rizzed the three of them, things have somehow resolved.

Double-page supporter
No, no no. Hinata don't do it, that won't end well for Sou, his family and your safety.

Dex-chan lover
Miku:
fg2cxkbepv711.png

But I guess Sou would unknowingly go through with it if she asked for a napkin or hankerchief

Kanaria:

No_No_He%27s_Got_A_Point_Banner.jpg

They are progressing quickly after all.

Hinata:

mqdefault.jpg

But not in the way she expects lol.

Users who are viewing this thread