A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 114 - Skirt Steak? Short Ribs?

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is imaginary pregnant
There's actually a medical condition called pseudocyesis (literally Latin for False Pregnancy) where a patient imagines their body into a state of pseudo pregnancy. The woman's hormones act like she's pregnant and trigger everything but an actual baby growing.

I had to look up the name but I remember the condition was the topic of a crime show where this 16 y/o girl convinced herself her father got her pregnant because she wanted to have his baby so badly. Damn that took forever to track down: Episode is Got Murder? from CSI

Last edited:
I know it might sound lazy of me, but if there are any mistakes, comment them from now on in the comments, because I don't have time to have a proofreader proofread everything unless you can do it the same day (which would imo be crazy). I'll correct the mistakes afterwards. I know this is pretty selfish of me but I want to catch up asap. Soz~

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter
https://forums.mangadex.org/threads...-ch-113-my-best-friends.1583088/post-20067423

Just a little something to fix the particularly confusing couple of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Later on, tens of highschool girls went to a yakiniku place to get pregnant skirt steak.
200.webp
200.webp

Double-page supporter
Hinata is the only one that forces Sou to use condoms heh

From what I have seen, she is not forcing him, it was Sou's idea. Hinata just accepted the fact that she would never have sex in her life (why is why she is not thirsty like others). Considering where they are sold and how women hate using them, I assume condoms in that world exist only for collecting sperm during gay sex.

Dex-chan lover
From what I have seen, she is not forcing him, it was Sou's idea. Hinata just accepted the fact that she would never have sex in her life (why is why she is not thirsty like others). Considering where they are sold and how women hate using them, I assume condoms in that world exist only for collecting sperm during gay sex.
Since condoms can only be obtained at a sperm comprehensive center, I think it is more likely that they were created for when men request "help" to extract semen. It's a bit of a stretch but as the man's family can also "help" with the extraction, I think they could also have been created for incestuous sex in an attempt to not have babies born from incest. Sou tried to suggest using condoms to his family but they started crying and he gave up.

Users who are viewing this thread