A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 114 - Skirt Steak? Short Ribs?

Dex-chan lover
She's got a lovely name, I agree with Sou. I hope we see more of her.

Group Leader
From what I have seen, she is not forcing him, it was Sou's idea. Hinata just accepted the fact that she would never have sex in her life (why is why she is not thirsty like others). Considering where they are sold and how women hate using them, I assume condoms in that world exist only for collecting sperm during gay sex.
Why would he choose to use condoms with only one girl when he's going raw with all the others? Such a mystery heh!

Dex-chan lover
Why would he choose to use condoms with only one girl when he's going raw with all the others? Such a mystery heh!
In this reality, sex is focused on reproduction because of the problem of the male birth rate. Hinata doesn't want to have children. Not wanting to have children is a taboo and having sex with contraceptive (condoms) can be considered offensive to men, which is why Hinata never offered to have sex with Sou in the R18 version. For women, the use of contraceptive is also frowned upon as it is as if the man is saying that she does not deserve to have his children. Since Sou isn't from that reality, he doesn't give a shit and says he doesn't care about using condoms.

Dex-chan lover
Meanwhile, in her head:

a6b.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
There's actually a medical condition called pseudocyesis (literally Latin for False Pregnancy) where a patient imagines their body into a state of pseudo pregnancy. The woman's hormones act like she's pregnant and trigger everything but an actual baby growing.

I had to look up the name but I remember the condition was the topic of a crime show where this 16 y/o girl convinced herself her father got her pregnant because she wanted to have his baby so badly. Damn that took forever to track down: Episode is Got Murder? from CSI
Reminded me of this chapter https://mangadex.org/chapter/0dd9d70f-d140-412d-b489-aeed55fcffce

Why do I feel like the girls in this world would have an easier time bagging a man that Sou is going to have making friends

Dex-chan lover
on another note, the japanese language is really next level
imagine two words written in two different way, having two different meanings, but pronounced exactily the same way
"flour" and "flower"? great! now imagine this was the case for basically every word in your dictionary

Users who are viewing this thread