A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 120 - Identity

Dex-chan lover
No that's genius. It's an information bait. I sometimes do that irl. And among friends if you're found out you can just laugh about it.
It seems to me that he was trying to catch her with a "You say you know everything about Miku, but you don't know this?". But then if she asks for the answer and he, who claims to be Miku's friend, doesn't know either or gives an answer that doesn't seem right... It would make him look stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I think the idea was 'assuming she is telling the truth, I can learn some stuff about her and confirm it later' in an effort to better get along with them
If he asked Miku anything she would gladly answer. Even more so now after he told her that they are friends.

If he asked Miku anything she would gladly answer. Even more so now after he told her that they are friends.
Sou isn't privy to the girl's internal thoughts and by our morals it's rude to straight up ask a girl what her three sizes are.
Also, if you're asking for someone's birthday and things they like you can surprise them later with it. Come on man you act like you've never seen a surprise birthday party before.

Users who are viewing this thread