A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 121 - Sou's POV of The Girls

Dex-chan lover
Ah... I understand Hinata now. A normal girl would go full manic mode when complimented by a guy in this world, but Hinata is so normally depressed and broken that being complimented only balances out her emotions and mental state to a "normal" level.

Dex-chan lover
So is Hinata’s thing low self esteem?
That seems to be the case based on all we've seen and that there's no light in her eyes on the last page. REALLY low self esteem.

Ah... I understand Hinata now. A normal girl would go full manic mode when complimented by a guy in this world, but Hinata is so normally depressed and broken that being complimented only balances out her emotions and mental state to a "normal" level.
They could study him and make the greatest advancements in mental health that their world has ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
I could Fix her

-Degenerate Guy
Weird way to say Based-Guy
Really ? Now that you mentioned it, there is some logic here. I guess we need to wait for more chaps.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, well, since everyone else already mentioned the obvious points, I guess I'll just point out that their bags are weird and don't match the art at all. Are they CG models?

Users who are viewing this thread