A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 141 - That Rumored Person

Dex-chan lover
miku is smaller than mom... miku bros....
Comparing overbust measurements isn't as reliable as you think, as they're a function of not just how far the breasts jut out from the torso, but the torso's own dimensions at that area. Miku could have a smaller torso circumference than Akane's and still have just as much if not more breast mass.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
  • Akane uses both mama/mommy and watashi
  • Sumire and Hinata use watashi
  • Miku uses both watashi and Miku
  • Sakura uses Sakura
  • Kanaria uses watakushi (like ojou-sama's do)
Much appreciated for elaborating on this.

IMO, it would've been better if the "I" for each girl was glossed with the Japanese pronoun in a furigana-like manner (i.e. above the "I" in smaller font); not all ojousamas use watakushi, and watakushi itself is used by non-ojousama characters often enough that "ojousama" is not necessarily the first thing that many readers familiar with the pronoun associations would think of.

Power Uploader
Much appreciated for elaborating on this.

IMO, it would've been better if the "I" for each girl was glossed with the Japanese pronoun in a furigana-like manner (i.e. above the "I" in smaller font); not all ojousamas use watakushi, and watakushi itself is used by non-ojousama characters often enough that "ojousama" is not necessarily the first thing that many readers familiar with the pronoun associations would think of.
Should have at least placed the Japanese pronouns in a parenthesis at least
Is it better now?

A finally the new update! I was worried for it taking so long, thinking maybe the artist or TL team taking a break, but now I see with those character cards at the end it must've been a lot of extra work to properly translate so much text ^^
Thank you very much for this chapter and I'm very curious how it's going on!
I wonder if Sou will eventually truly learn how woman think in this one ^^

Dex-chan lover
How appropriate for this world that even in her wildest fantasies, gyaru nurse lady imagines having a daughter. You'd THINK her craziest delusions would involve having a son too, but I guess her mind can only handle so much degeneracy...
Despite her mental gymnastics, she knows that having a daughter is more likely to happen than having a son.

Miku still tops the delusion game though.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yeah... reading protag-kun's pov's pretty much tells me that this guys head is in the clouds and is also dense af. The last two sentences on his view on hinata clinches it
His family already told him that women are dangerous. But he's yet to meet such women (since they're behaving to avoid dislikes), so he keeps pushing their buttons.

Maybe flirting is his big-brained move to determine their personalities, even though we know how bad of an examiner he is.

Dex-chan lover
Man I really laughed out loud this chapter, this series wouldn't be as nearly as funny without the expert translations of your team Heatmanga

Thank everyone at Ah Das Hot for the translation

Dex-chan lover
More profile cards are coming: Kakizaki, the receptionist, Momozono, and Haizuka.

Dex-chan lover
Author is covid positive, seems like long break before the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update I was getting curious about if they were taking a break or something.

As per Author's latest tweet, He is feeling fine, he will resume working and releasing chapters as usual routine. This Wednesday Abnormal Update (probably featuring Misaki Haizuka), and main story later.

Dex-chan lover
I am sick of waiting for new update, I feel like would have made a chapter myself 😔😣

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread