A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 144 - Let me introduce you to my friends!

Fed-Kun's army
The entity that makes authors draw strange hands strikes again :aquadrink:

DTycUPL.png

Thanks for the chapter!
You noticed, I who is learning to draw always get annoyed imperfectly made things like hands, as they seem to be screaming in whole drawing. While others can ignore, I find it difficult to brush off. 😥
Also placement of shoulder seems off, usually hand holding mobile will have slightly higher shoulder.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for new chapter. The T/L worked as hard as the Author to deliver the update on time. This chapter gave great insight, that guard students konoe and hinata understand and have insight regarding the situations, they are also aware that MC is dense. And they have contingency plan if miku goes off. 😅
There's dense and then there's making tungsten look like helium.

Dex-chan lover
She said that if she or Miku were as close to MC as much Hinata is, they would be flooding uncontrollably. MC is "Perfect Natural Model Man" and they can't help it. But Hinata has amazing self-control, she can professionally interact with Sou-chan without getting a turn-on.
Keep her distance means to stay away from.

Fed-Kun's army
Not related to this thread, Sumire San's Profile picture, I made two with intention to complete all 4 type. Right two was from author, Left two I drew.
zLSZfj2.png

Dex-chan lover
God Kana is such a sweet horny child and hope it never changes along with Miku's craziness

I know that it's simply a matter of this not being any sort of serious story but I do just find the notion that every woman in this world is just a crazed Heterosexual pretty funny simply due to the statistical absurdity of it.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that it's simply a matter of this not being any sort of serious story but I do just find the notion that every woman in this world is just a crazed Heterosexual pretty funny simply due to the statistical absurdity of it.
Well, that's the gag of it. Dense MC looking utterly crazy 🤪 world unexpectedly normal. 😅

It can develop into something serious "Daily life of High school boys." but alas the Pacing is very slow and we are still in beginning's introduction arc. (New characters are still getting introduced and big events are not seen).

Users who are viewing this thread