A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 144 - Let me introduce you to my friends!

Dex-chan lover
lol makes me wonder how an ugly outta shape 'mob ojisan' would do (if not seen as more 'virile' lol, other than 'ugliness' being more if they looked like a woman since i imagine not as many yuri couples, or if there was like, a 'rationale'/somewhat protective mom that'd make their son crossdress growing up before puberty [unless the 'pheromone' smell is just that OP])

Dex-chan lover
The entity that makes authors draw strange hands strikes again :aquadrink:

DTycUPL.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The only thing that seemed weird to me (and it's just as well possible that it's coming from the raw) was Kana referring to Hinata and Miku as upperclassmen, but also that she's in the same class. Like, she'd only need to refer to them as upperclassmen if she was addressing 1st year students.

Thx as always~
You made me curious, so I took a look at the raw chapter:

IKi4BE6.png

このおふたりは 夏樹陽向さんと 茶畑美紅さん!
わたくしが 所属している 2年E組上位陣の おふたりですの!

Google gave me:

"These two are Natsuki Hinata and Chabata Miku! They are two of the top students in class 2-E, which I am a member of!"

Chatgpt gave me:

"These two are Natsuki Hinata and Chabatake Miku! These two are the top-ranking members of Class 2-E, which I belong to!"

Supporter
I love how Hinata is the most reasonable in this time line but cab lose her mind just as easily in the alternate one. "Petplay" chapter for instance.
I wouldn't say she's completely lost her mind in the 18+ timeline, considering she's still stayed completely within her stated morals and desires. Of course, the others are less delusional in that timeline...

Dex-chan lover
On page 4, why would keeping her distance make her cum?
She said that if she or Miku were as close to MC as much Hinata is, they would be flooding uncontrollably. MC is "Perfect Natural Model Man" and they can't help it. But Hinata has amazing self-control, she can professionally interact with Sou-chan without getting a turn-on.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for new chapter. The T/L worked as hard as the Author to deliver the update on time. This chapter gave great insight, that guard students konoe and hinata understand and have insight regarding the situations, they are also aware that MC is dense. And they have contingency plan if miku goes off. 😅
Thanks to everyone from translation team.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread