A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 146 - Soldiers of Love

Dex-chan lover
I like how Misaki is calling Miku crazy when they're all crazy in their own way. Also the last page surprised me as I didn't expect to see a spread of Sou's harem in their bikinis. Wish they were lined up by their sizes. Thanks for the translations.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I like how Kisaki is calling Miku crazy when they're all crazy in their own way. Also the last page surprised me as I didn't expect to see a spread of Sou's harem in their bikinis. Wish they were lined up by their sizes. Thanks for the translations.
They're all basically the spiderman meme

Dex-chan lover
That's a battlefield outside there.

Sasuga Sakura, the imouto who at the moment is protecting her Sou onii-chan from the predators (outside the house, that is)

A warzone

but Hinata is also trying to help defuse in this version (compared to the alternative version)

Dex-chan lover
lol would be awkward/inconvenient if she was a 'normal' friend visiting. tho wonder how they would've reacted if it was another male classmate tho i imagine he'd also have his own guards

I think that, Hinata aside (maybe Kaede), his family has the least insane women in his life.
And the teacher wanting a 'log in bonus' versus sexual attraction towards him (tho i wouldn't doubt it is there)

I wonder of the concept of a 'brothel' exists in this world, tho i imagine most guys wouldn't be that desperate b/c they get paid for their sperm donation, traumatized by other women in the world or not, or it's just all toys/women using strap ons XD

Dex-chan lover
Sakura be like

let-them.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread