A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 146 - Soldiers of Love

Dex-chan lover
1:39 world have some industries that disappeared.
Probably the hist club ceased to exist.
lol would be awkward/inconvenient if she was a 'normal' friend visiting. tho wonder how they would've reacted if it was another male classmate tho i imagine he'd also have his own guards

And the teacher wanting a 'log in bonus' versus sexual attraction towards him (tho i wouldn't doubt it is there)

I wonder of the concept of a 'brothel' exists in this world, tho i imagine most guys wouldn't be that desperate b/c they get paid for their sperm donation, traumatized by other women in the world or not, or it's just all toys/women using strap ons XD

Double-page supporter
I just noticed that the author probably has a thing for brown hair

Dex-chan lover
Sakura is about to correct her previous mistakes, potentially with extreme prejudice. afterall, we cant leak it to others in her class that her brothers cool.

Power Uploader
so that is the 11 girls currently in the harem? I saw doctor and gyaru doctor, the guards, the family, the other guard girl, Sakura's newly learned friend, and the Yuri girl? Did I miss someone
Maybe later on Suzuki’s guards?

Dex-chan lover
Sou's 4-(w)man party becomes a 5-(w)man party.

Maybe we can treat Misaki as a mini-heal buff clinging to Sou.

Fed-Kun's army
So answering my question on last chapter, the official harem count is currently to 11.

Sou still need more 28 women before the end of the manga.
There are more but these are list of girls who have featured in R18 versions. Author had said before that he will be making profile Pics for the characters who have featured in R18 version.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread