A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
I presume the cause of the "aftereffects of [his] enrollment in Satou Gakuen" are partly detailed in the Fanbox.
Nope, all the fanbox stuff is either Waaaaaayyyy later down the line where he is having sex with them all, or an alternate thing where MC realizes they all want his dick, and indulges in it, much to their joy.

Dex-chan lover
MC continuing to cook with fire... Unaware he's already in the oven. Gonna make the 18+ route Canon at this ware.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, important information: the mother is 35. the big sis is between 18-20, so she conceived her between 15-17. So, high chance that in this world, there is a mandatory program for high school girls to get pregnant in their school days (the sister probably couldn't get pregnant by insemination). And there is probably a state program for periodic insemination to boost population grown (and chance to generate a male).

Dex-chan lover
Ok, important information: the mother is 35. the big sis is between 18-20, so she conceived her between 15-17. So, high chance that in this world, there is a mandatory program for high school girls to get pregnant in their school days (the sister probably couldn't get pregnant by insemination). And there is probably a state program for periodic insemination to boost population grown (and chance to generate a male).
or maybe you can just volunteer. The mom seems like she was really excited at the prospect of being a mother, and with the potential benefits of birthing a son there’s probably a lot of women in that world eager to get knocked up.

Dex-chan lover
or maybe you can just volunteer. The mom seems like she was really excited at the prospect of being a mother, and with the potential benefits of birthing a son there’s probably a lot of women in that world eager to get knocked up.
at the age of 15? I mean, this is a stupid manga, I don't want give to mach thoughts, but in this situation, make sure that women give birth the most possible children is the only solution.

Dex-chan lover
at the age of 15? I mean, this is a stupid manga, I don't want give to mach thoughts, but in this situation, make sure that women give birth the most possible children is the only solution.
My point was mostly that the girls in world probably have the choice to bear children rather than being forced to. This would explain why the mom could start having kids so early while Sumire doesn’t.

Also, even in the real world up until like a couple years ago it wasn’t uncommon for women to become wives/mothers at such early ages. In a world like this where the gender ratio is so crazy they’re probably eager to find women willing to become mothers of the next generation, and like you said, they’re probably aiming to birth the most kids possible to combat the crazy gender ratio so they likely encourage them to start early.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Damn, I don't think Mama has anything to worry about Miku for! Mama definitely has the bigger boobs 🤤 and Sou likes that!

Users who are viewing this thread