A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
Okay for real though, i kinda got tired reading this but good thing it's not like they release 10 chapter per day but if you guys looking for smth similar Teisou gyakuten Sekai would be a very good read that (imo) tackles the reverse world thing mich better (and more fair)
The circumstances of that manga and this one are different. In the one you linked, the premise is "what if women acted like men" but the gender ratio is still 50:50. Here, the roles evolved the way they did due to the 1:39 male to female ratio.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I figured he was a lolicon when he said "superior tastes" in the last chapter. Expectations subverted.

Dex-chan lover
Well it seems Sou will remain an oblivious dummy.

And thanks to Suzuki, I'm now imagining the David Attenborough of yuri.

Dex-chan lover
+ DEF, - MOV.

Boobs are the basis for hiring guards. Boobs do intimidate small-chested women.

Dex-chan lover
Okay for real though, i kinda got tired reading this but good thing it's not like they release 10 chapter per day but if you guys looking for smth similar Teisou gyakuten Sekai would be a very good read that (imo) tackles the reverse world thing mich better (and more fair)
Interestingly enough, this one is FanBox bait, that one is R-18 turned manga. But yeah, that one is better, IMO.

Dex-chan lover
The circumstances of that manga and this one are different. In the one you linked, the premise is "what if women acted like men" but the gender ratio is still 50:50. Here, the roles evolved the way they did due to the 1:39 male to female ratio.
Well, both deal with horny women.
Sou here is dense. "Sou" there is definitely taking advantage of the circumstances of the world, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
The guys in this world are so fucked up it hurts to read.

The girls too in a way. But man, calling them beasts is WAY beyond what's acceptable.

Thanks for the translation as always.
I mean, we men in our world have been called beasts by women probably since the stone age, mainly for our aggressive behavior, especially when we seek a relationship with girls. This is just what happens when there are more women in this world with less capable men to go around and they're in dire need for male attention, something the women in our world who were complaining about for the last couple of decades but now are complaining for not getting enough.

Dex-chan lover
Chesty women would have naturally high defense as a tradeoff for reduced agility. They'd make solid tanks for sure; I'd want one in my party at least.

Thank you for the translation (I still would like to squeeze their boobs to get an idea on how "tanky" they are).

Users who are viewing this thread