A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal 【R18】 - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
It seems that Sou's family missed this class... :worry:

wbBIemk.png

On second thought, it's most likely that they don't care :shamihuh:
Now I'm curious to know the government's stance on incest babies :pepehmm:

Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Since most babies are apparently born through IVF and with the male-to-female ratio being what it is, it wouldn't surprise me if the government fully endorses them and has the ability to take care of any genetic abnormalities that pop up.
I think that if they had the ability to do genetic engineering, they probably wouldn't have this male birth rate problem :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
It seems that Sou's family missed this class... :worry:

wbBIemk.png

On second thought, it's most likely that they don't care :shamihuh:
Now I'm curious to know the government's stance on incest babies :pepehmm:
Seeing as the male-to-female ratio is 1:40, and a lot of women are born trough artificial insemination, it's only logical to assume that most people are inbred from their father's side
Maybe the genetic bottleneck that happened around 800.000 to 900.000 years ago didn't happen in this world, and that's why incest is not as damaging

Group Leader
I really want him to fuck that worker again fr lmao
I think if that were the case, she wouldn't have said that when you want to have sex with a family member you use condoms.
No, I think that line was meant for the purposes of collecting semen at that facility, so they're actually okay with you having sex with your family members lol

Dex-chan lover
That's stealing from your workplace, lady.
Only if she does it on work hours, or if she doesn't gather whatever legal quota Sou is required to donate first. Only the quota and anything else Sou voluntarily donates beyond that legally belongs to the State; anything else she's receiving is her own business, presumably. Of course, if she's helping Sou donate semen and happens to enjoy the process, that's one thing; if she's having purely recreational sex on the clock, that might be unethical, but considering the social norms of this world, I doubt anyone would call her out on it.

Users who are viewing this thread