A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
When she realize she could smell the Fragrance of Happiness much better if she keep staying in the stall
giphy.webp

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Now that this seems to have an actual plot it kind of annoys me it's all 1-page FPP. Because I'm interested in what happens next but all the crazy women are getting in the way

Power Uploader
Now that this seems to have an actual plot it kind of annoys me it's all 1-page FPP. Because I'm interested in what happens next but all the crazy women are getting in the way
From somewhere around 50 or so it’ll have more pages each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
From somewhere around 50 or so it’ll have more pages each chapter.
Because of NSFW I suppose. By that time every woman 👩 is already mindbroke
The manga is an exaggeration of what they think vs how they act.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Just like the OceanGate submarine
I was thinking more "neutron star".

"What we see here is the remains of a fangirl who reached gachikoi status before her untimely passing."
"How can you tell? It just looks like the building collapsed around...something."
"Gravitational lensing around your light."

Dex-chan lover
If they know the concept “crossing the line” then how far is the line away.

Double-page supporter
That's a pretty fancy toilet. Probably has all the bells and whistles of those top-tier Japanese toilets... anyways ... THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!
Pretty standard in the urban places actually...minus the stylish interior decor. Big convenience stores along highways are almost always guaranteed to have these bidet with remote control panels for wash, sprinkle, flush, sound to cover your operations. Tollway rest stops all have them...most urban train stations have them too and for free...one thing I had to really cope for a while when I moved to EU...man I miss my bidets and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread