A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Father

Dex-chan lover
Can Japan cool it with the incest for five minutes, please! :qq:
Well if you don't search for them, then yeah they won't stop for you.
Aka., stop reading series like these, if you want to avoid incest references.

I mean it was practically obvious that this series would have some incest theme, considering it's focusing on low male ratio compared to female.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I guess that's a better reason for incest than usual. Well, fucking your invitro baby's weird still, but I mean, I can blame her a little less.
Well in a world with low male population, I can understand that kind-off situation being a norm.

But i believe that 1:39 male-to-female ratio isn't enough for that, unless the overall World population is also low (which could be possible if as there weren't enough births and they probably only started the current norm for a few decades).

Dex-chan lover
I mean it was practically obvious that this series would have some incest theme, considering it's focusing on low male ratio compared to female.
Why would you immediately think of fucking your mum in a scenario where the world has a lower male population? :dogkek:

Secondly, I'm not "searching for series with incest", I'm just talking about any series in general, even if it's just your basic romance or action, and there may be some odd incest undertones going on (like a sister who is way too clingy). It's a dice roll with pretty much every series that there is some incest themes going on.

Thirdly, you can't stop me from reading this series, and complaining about incest each and every chapter!

Dex-chan lover
ive read too much of this genre on narou i can predict the story
  • there will be a sperm grading, sss grade
  • he will have a bodyguard (female of course)
  • he will be surrounded by girls, and popular of course
  • there's a chance for a male character to be attracted to mc
  • yandere heroine, of course

Users who are viewing this thread