A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 93

Power Uploader
So, apparently I made a hiragana mistake with the new guard students names. They're supposed to be Konno and not Konoe, so they're not family of Kanaria and Akira, but Aya and Hana are siblings. I corrected them on MangaDex. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for reading this chapter!
Their socials

pixiv
Twitter

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, this girl is gone as well, he's going to conquer ALL.
It's fun that the other girl has no idea.

But man... "You can do whatever you want with me"... Are you TRYING to get more pussy???

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
You can do anything you want to me
joker-very.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ayo, got one more addition lol. Dunno if Hana feels it, but it's probably a matter of when instead of if. Guess we'll get more Kaede later.

But hey, finally. Another man to talk some sense into Sou. Especially after that wonderful display of swooning Suzuki's guards.

Dex-chan lover
I am curious if the there are actually a lot of gay guys in this world, or if it's just the delusion of these horny women.

The mom and sisters knew of boy only schools where... well, it seems they're mostly gay.
It would be best to assume they're pretty common, after all we have already seen that most boys seems to really dislike, be rude and even fear girls.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread