A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
So he's not in it for a Harem, but to watch incest yuri?

e3d.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is that the same girl from his class who didn't want her sister taken away or is it a thing where all sisters without brothers must have a desire for incestual yuri?

Dex-chan lover
Yuri? Well, you take the good and bad when pursue friendship.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I continue to go to this school? Yuri and incest! There is nothing better and in a school as strict as ours, you'll find it in heaps!

Dex-chan lover
Okay for real though, i kinda got tired reading this but good thing it's not like they release 10 chapter per day but if you guys looking for smth similar Teisou gyakuten Sekai would be a very good read that (imo) tackles the reverse world thing mich better (and more fair)

Dex-chan lover
They're breasting again

Never let sou cook again.

Kanaria's commentary was funny. There isn't really a reason to fight. And it sounds like the other new girl (Kaede) is a gamer/role player? She just decided to compare Miku's boobs as a stat increase.

So I guess Suzuki is into yuri shipping (which is an analouge to the stereotypical BL lover shipping men at school?)? Well, high brow taste indeed in that case.

Power Uploader
Okay for real though, i kinda got tired reading this but good thing it's not like they release 10 chapter per day but if you guys looking for smth similar Teisou gyakuten Sekai would be a very good read that (imo) tackles the reverse world thing mich better (and more fair)
I can start releasing 10 chapters a day just for you if you want.
I'm joking. Even I can't do that much alone.

Users who are viewing this thread