A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
Suzuki is a man who wants to see some scissors actions huh... THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!

Dex-chan lover
So I typed BL previously. I WAS WRONG, My comment needs to get turned flipped upside down and let me take a minute just sit right there and let me tell you how BL became Yuri for the King of Bel Aire

Dex-chan lover
Oh god dammit. "Observation"... Is this guy some kind of Yuri shipper? In another series this would quietly sitting in a corner and squeeing inside... but this is a guy in this world where they look at women in disdain... So the guy Sou picked just so happen to be the rare and weird outlier for that world and he'll think this guy is the baseline isn't he?

Yep, dense protag-kun is going to go through all this entire series unaware isn't he?
Would have been nice if the fantia was some kind of future chapters or an extra scenes of this series, like in Imaizumi-kun, but no dice :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
He said that they're all beasts, but then he said he likes "observing" sibling relationship of two beasts.
...is he a yuri lover, or is he actually someone who likes watching animals mates?
giphy.webp

Fed-Kun's army
It’s a world of reversed roles so he is the male equivalent of a fujoshi I guess.
Yes, but also no. Remember when he was talking about finding someone who understood his tastes? Liking yaoi is seen as very common in Japanese women even if most aren't fanatical about it, but men liking yuri in this world is apparently bizarre and degenerate.

Dex-chan lover
He said that they're all beasts, but then he said he likes "observing" sibling relationship of two beasts.
...is he a yuri lover, or is he actually someone who likes watching animals mates?
giphy.webp
"If a man thinks women are animals and he's into watching them fuck, does that make him a furry? :thonk:"
~ MangAristotle, 2023

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but also no. Remember when he was talking about finding someone who understood his tastes? Liking yaoi is seen as very common in Japanese women even if most aren't fanatical about it, but men liking yuri in this world is apparently bizarre and degenerate.
Men are already rare enough as it is, now consider how much rarer that would make a woman who was into Yaoi (you're basically dividing the number by 39)

Users who are viewing this thread