A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Vol. 1 Ch. 96

Dex-chan lover
YOU FUCKING IDIOT! AS MUCH AS I AGREE THAT SUCH A THING IS PEAK YURI (HENTAI) CONTENT, YOU'RE TALKING TO A MAN WHO ALREADY EXPLAINED HOW TWO GIRLS LOVING EACH OTHER MAKES THEM HUMAN WHEREAS THEY ARE PREDATORY BEASTS IN CONVENTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS! HE JUST WANTS TO BE AN UNSEEN VOYEUR!

ALSO, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU FIND YURI THAT ENDS WITH BOTH WOMEN FALLING TO THE PLEASURES OF THE PENIS? I WANNA READ THAT!

Dex-chan lover
Women in this world literally smell male scent like an animal. Their physiology may be different from our women.

Dex-chan lover
Dare I say, Based MC ? A good yuri couple in a story is always when it gets corrupted by MC and they get claimed by him and end up in his harem. :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
YOU FUCKING IDIOT! AS MUCH AS I AGREE THAT SUCH A THING IS PEAK YURI (HENTAI) CONTENT, YOU'RE TALKING TO A MAN WHO ALREADY EXPLAINED HOW TWO GIRLS LOVING EACH OTHER MAKES THEM HUMAN WHEREAS THEY ARE PREDATORY BEASTS IN CONVENTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS! HE JUST WANTS TO BE AN UNSEEN VOYEUR!

ALSO, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU FIND YURI THAT ENDS WITH BOTH WOMEN FALLING TO THE PLEASURES OF THE PENIS? I WANNA READ THAT!

458393​

Only one that I was ok with.

Dex-chan lover

458393​

Only one that I was ok with.
Woah, never expected to get a recommendation. Thanks.

Only recently did I remember that I did happen to read one hentai manga where guys get inbetween a yuri pairing, but it was a very absurd comedy. Basically, two girls were about to get it on in a gym storage room when a bunch of guys burst in and start having their way. The dark haired girl in the pairing puts up a strong front against the glasses guy raping her, like a Knightess struggling against an Orc, but she looks over to her blonde lover and sees that she's absolutely enjoying getting gangbanged. The gag is that the yuri couple breaks up, with the blonde girl getting along unnaturally well with the guys that raped her, while the dark haired girl and the glasses guy keep having hate-sex with each other until they realize they are mutual tsunderes. It's really retarded, but the art is good, and it's a shame I never found it again.

Dex-chan lover
Sou is going straight to hell for that one. With a take like that even I wouldn't pray for his soul.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
what the hell is the point of yuri if a fucking dude shows up :kek: MC is a bozo, it's like he wasn't even listening

Dex-chan lover
It makes sense that the reverse of a fujoshi - himedanshi would also be shunned in their world. :lul:

Also our guy's an expert on the yuri field huh? Based on his take, he's my kinda guy 😈

Users who are viewing this thread