A Princely Girlfriend’s Bad Habits - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for posting!
An overbearing girlfriend’s personality disorder.

apparently, someone doesn’t think it’s good that this was posted, or doesn’t think she’s being overbearing.
You don’t even know the half of it. Because we’re not even halfway through the raws, which are in-progress

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Celsius just has zero set at water's freezing point. Its much better for science, less so for weather.
“It’s so hot! It’s 40 out!”
Doesn’t work out at 50 and it’s wildly confusing to people used to friggin freedom units.

Fun fact, iirc the calculations for Fahrenheit were MEANT to be 0° freezing, 200° boiling, but just failed.

I remember when someone I knew in Australia said “my aircon can hardly keep up. It’s [something] out” I had to run it through a converter and I got 114f “HOW DOES YOUR SOCIETY FUNCTION?!”

Fed-Kun's army
Fun fact, iirc the calculations for Fahrenheit were MEANT to be 0° freezing, 200° boiling, but just failed.
Sent me to Wikipedia. I didn't find any funny stories about a scientist failing to math correctly, but I did find that the Fahrenheit scale was intentionally made using the following fixed points: 0 saltwater freezes, 32 water freezes, and 212 water boils. Consequently, 96 was healthy human oral temp.
Why would this scale be preferred over Celsius? idk

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sent me to Wikipedia. I didn't find any funny stories about a scientist failing to math correctly, but I did find that the Fahrenheit scale was intentionally made using the following fixed points: 0 saltwater freezes, 32 water freezes, and 212 water boils. Consequently, 96 was healthy human oral temp.
Why would this scale be preferred over Celsius? idk
Well. I genuinely appreciate the correction.
I should have checked first. 😀

That sounds like a numerologist with schizophrenia developed it.

“Someone screwed up” which I learned in school made too much sense for reality, I guess…

Dex-chan lover
I’m itching to see the reaction of people to what’s coming. There’s a heck of a journey coming.

imma go reread the entire series thus far in raws. So upsetting, so good.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread