A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

unsatisfying ending, rip
I wonder if yamada is being sarcastic about the romcom stuff

Anyone else noticed how Ashigaru tried to crawl into the Owner's futon before Teuton and Viking got into the room?

Dex-chan lover
@kalton
at one chapter it was stated that this manga was published in a magazine that's released 4 times a year and in chapter 12 the MC said "there are like 5 chapters left".
So "axed" might be the wrong word. Probably planned to be short.

Dex-chan lover
That was the best, I'll miss them all a lot. Thank you very much so for translation. This is surely one of my most favorites now

Contributor
I'm glad they made it back alive. Still though. How about that rent money.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Viking really changed
Also i hope Rounin gets more subs for her youtube

Double-page supporter
>Pochtecatl casually growing dope

That's 20 years in prison in Japan

Thanks for the translations, it was a fun ride. At least we got epilogues for the cast.

Contributor
The premise was really out there at first, and I read it only cause I saw that translations for it had just started but somehow I got sucked into this world and all the characters neuroses and really enjoyed watching them interact with each other. It's been fun and while I wish it might have gone on longer, perhaps it's for the best that it ended early.

I might have liked to see the Owner and Viking rom com. Just a little.

Fed-Kun's army
There are so much cut content, it hurts.

I am still glad to come across this series, though. May the light of history be with you, Yamada-san

It's too bad it ended here; I enjoyed it very much. One of my favorite manga of all time. Does anybody know of any manga with a similar art style to this?

Double-page supporter
oh come on author, at least give viking san one final panel of happiness, at least she's still alive though

i liked reading how the characters came to be

Dex-chan lover
@jwanito I actually think that is intentional from the author. In chapter 3 he wrote
However, while their physical presence was great, their cultural presence was weak. Vikings that stayed in foreign land usually had their culture merged with the native culture. So Viking culture eventually faded out through cultural assimilation
Not saying that this is true or not. But author sticks to his guns, having viking-san essentially become a japanese school girl.

Banned
"No verse in Quran explicitly ban gacha games"
This made me kek more than necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread