A Queen's Law of Survival - Ch. 2.1 - The Sacrificial Princess

Group Leader
Thanks for translating

How is this cute or endearing in anyway at all? Image if she was a normal child. Shed be messed up in the head. She should stick a knife in his back the moment she gets the chance

Aggregator gang
What's with those stupid buckles around his knees??
I understand they were probably meant to look cool, but seriously.... No kid would want those. ESPECIALLY such an egotistic little prince.

Ah, some of these scenes are almost identical to WMMAP.

Thank you for the chapter though!

He is deliberately misusing the tale he is telling. The twins he is talking about had a special bond, while the princess has only met the twin after the tale is told.

emm... 6 years ago he walk to the palace with her highness (he is still a lil boy)... How old is Alisha. So why he suddenly grown up when ALisha was born? weird. (sorry for my english btw hehe)

Dex-chan lover
this fashion is all over the place, what even is that kid wearing

Why do king and emperors like to show off their abs and chest in like every comic in this genre

*COUGH* *COUGH* *WHEEZE* Boy, little boy, can I ask your fashion sense? A punk-styled baby? Bad-boy toddler version? Rebel baby? Wow, cute but like, painful to watch.

Just asking but is the dress she's wearing one of the dresses from dress up nikki

only thing I got from this chapter: you can add a Kit-Kat to the top of cakes!

@eto156

Omg your right! I knew exactly which one you meant and went to actually check.
It's named Ice Blue Rose (despite being purple...). I knew it looked familiar!

What is with everyone stealing Love Nikki designs??? I've seen a bunch of mobile games do it too.

Users who are viewing this thread