A Queen's Law of Survival - Ch. 8 - The Sudden Epidemic

Aww, the story is getting better and better, cute yet exciting! Tnksm for your hardwork and for still working on this, I really like it. 👼🏼💛

Levy is the best boy out there, he understood Aisha's mindset and respected her wish, that was awesome! >u< He's really cool as well keeping that stupid princess in her place (and omg, I agree, the 2nd Princess is such a Karen haha). xD

Omfg, I didn't know father had 11 freaking kids, that's A LOT!!! I can't blame them for not caring for him though*, he's been a good father to this two just recently but he rejected all the girls in the past if I'm not wrong sooo idk~. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh, and wtf with the concubine, she calls herself Arthur's mother yet she left without him. If she really cared for Arthur, she'd have went to look for him herself but heck no, she didn't want to die so she send the guards to look out for him. I really hope that b1tch will die at some point. >:l

Why do they need masks when the magicians can cast protection spells to stop it anyway? To me, it seems like a lazy way of writing COVID-19 into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread