A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
then they got arrested for public indecency since they had violent sex in an open field.

Dex-chan lover
And it would be perfectly fine to just end it here or simply have an epilogue chapter

Group Leader
aight but is anyone going to notice that the area probably smells really bloody because there's a bear corpse nearby?

@Yomitachiacc How? He didn't know who she was and only saved her when she was a kid one time just like he helped any other village. If anything is an extreme coincidence for him and fated for her as she had a crush on her hero. Now if you tell me the same for Uchi Musume, I would defend you till the end cause is right XD

Pog
images

Dex-chan lover
So, is this wrapping up soon? I mean, I'd be down for more slice of life, but it feels like the story just hit its crescendo and all that's left is the conclusion

Dex-chan lover
@Volttekka I'm assuming it won't, don't forget that the king sent someone to find him and drag him back (and probably cause a whole mess of drama in the process) a few chaps ago, and that plot point hasn't gone anywhere yet.

@Volttekka i prefer and an ending like this over and overdragged ending that won't go anywhere where you're stuck at some dude getting blueballed for 200+ chapters (ie most romance mangas)

Dex-chan lover
The fuck? I did not realize how big the age gap was previously. Why are all these authors weirdos?

Users who are viewing this thread