A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

In Isekai you literally have 20 year olds having a harem of onee sans,lolis and monster girls.This is sweet monogamy.

I cant understand why a lot of people is being a wuss here. She is freaking 18 years old! Not some underage girls. The mc is 27 years old. Just 9 years older. I dont see where is the problem.

Aggregator gang
THOSE LOOKING TO HURT THIS MAN AND VILLAGE SHALL HAVE THE WRAITH OF CLANG UPON THEM!!!!!!!!! (video game reference)

Double-page supporter
A girl who fell in love with her saver 9 years ago and the saver who fell in love with the girl who was kind, caring and beautiful (after he arrive here the second time to full enjoy/relive the memories he had from his previous one time visit).
Such a cute love story. You go have your moment.

P.s Age gap is there but it sure ain't creepy at all 'cause mc didn't fell in love with her 9 year old self, he fell in love with her current self.

It's somewhat similar to an elf and human love story. If both legal it's fine. Don't compare it to real life. It's fantasy for a reason.
@comeonnow0 not really, man had no one truly precious to him before this so he wants to keep that precious someone from harmsway. Nothing forced about that.

Dex-chan lover
@cannarali Why bring it up NOW of all times? The issue is not whether he's telling the truth or lying. It's whether it makes sense for him to bring it up now, and I believe it doesn't. Do you honestly believe that after being told Flora might be in danger because of a red bear and while he's running to try to find her, that this is what's going through his mind?

Oh, I didn't take up this sword because I wanted money or to eat good food or to become stronger. No, I took this sword up because I wanted to protect Flora. That whole monologue looks weird.

Double-page supporter
SHW3PEm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Though this is fantasy, it's still a pre-industrial world with swords and bows. An 18 years old woman marrying a 27 years old man would have been more than ordinary in the past. Women tended to be sent off to marriage young, whereas the men very often were older, so that they would have had time to land a decent job and make some money for the new family. A young lad wouldn't yet have much financial prospects, unless he was from a well-off family and more importantly the one inheriting the family business/position.

Of course in the case of poor families (which were the vast majority of families centuries ago), there wasn't necessarily much in the way of options and a young woman would be married off to anyone, so that she wouldn't burden anymore her parents, who might have a bunch of younger children to feed. If she had got a job as a maid or as an apprentice somewhere (and thus also a new guardian), she could potentially buy some time for herself, to land a husband of her liking.

Young wives had more time and health to bear children. You typically needed a lot of children because it wasn't that uncommon for more than half to die before adulthood, to common diseases today only experienced by the anti-vaxxers.

Dex-chan lover
this would be cute if it werent for the fact that theyre right next to a dead bear

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I was expecting the romantic tension to go on for many dozens of chapters. Thank goodness we skip that and get to the actual romancing.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
soo mc has fallen alove with a 9 year old back then? ... we,ll at least now she is 18 and all but still

Dex-chan lover
Ohh maiii gaad! So damn ero.(⁠人⁠⁠´⁠∀⁠`⁠)⁠。⁠゚⁠+
Thanks to "erotica" tag otherwise innocent people would have been tainted..(⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)

Users who are viewing this thread