A-Rank Boukensha no Slow Life

aite, one chapter of smut and another chapter of hentai. that's enough for this series. please please please return to no showing of man butts in the next chapters 🙈

Dex-chan lover
people will never be pleased lol
long drawn out romance: just fuck already
story that actually establishes and the consummates relationship and skips the bullshit: wow just hentai(as if hentai is bad or smth)

This i cant call it henti maybee sensored nudity. After 30 year of marrage and 40 of henti this is just normal vanella life. It fits the story, character and emotions of long won love. More please

why do i get the feeling that someone is gonna come in and ruin the piece, then get yeeted to the afterlife for messing with or killing MC's wife...i like the peaceful life, but a hero isn't forgotten about that easily.

BRUH, WHY YEETING SEX INTO THE MIDDLE OF THIS WHOLESOME THING, I KNOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO ALSO BE WHOLESOME, BUT WHY
also, other than that, it's not that bad, just watch out for chapters 12 and 13 (i think)

@Neuro I doubt it's gonna take that dark of a turn. It would be a completely different manga and would lose rating since it's already been built up as something wholesome. It would be a bad idea from a storytelling point. If it was going to be dark, it would have already hit within the first few chapters.

@Someone_elselol no it isnt 😄, the first sex scene is at chapter
. And it pretty much is vanilla romance all the way, at most it's ecchi or smut like the tags imply. It's a seinen manga, so it would be weird for them to get together and only hold hands tbh.

well good thing she is not a virgin anymore i have a feeling things will go down from here

Users who are viewing this thread