I Left my A-Rank Party to Help My Former Students Reach the Dungeon Depths! - Ch. 65 - Death Throes

MD@Home
She still has to get out, but I assume she will survive.
At least Simon is gone for good, right? Right?

Dex-chan lover
And here is karma chapter, damn! Yeah, black censor bars couldn't be avoided, not complaining just lamenting that's all. Well just gotta wait for the tankoubon, I wonder when it will come out.

Group Leader
"edit nvm dont want to argument with whining people
About the comment above, a comment section is kind of here for people to talk about the chapter/serie, what they liked ( or not ) about, the "stop reading it" phrase ridiculously dumb and it could even be used in your case, if u don't like people comment stop reading them, see how stupid it is..
That's some fast edit right there c:.

Group Leader
Btw next chapter name is "A letter from Jamie" huh, she won't make it ?

Dex-chan lover
About the comment above, a comment section is kind of here for people to talk about the chapter/serie, what they liked ( or not ) about, the "stop reading it" phrase ridiculously dumb and it could even be used in your case, if u don't like people comment stop reading them, see how stupid it is..
Even if I opt to not argue discuss, if I've got stuff going I'll just set it to strikethrough text. I wanna say I've got a few posts like that at this point.

Who knows, maybe someone doesn't mind the ramblings of an old man hahaha

edit-
because I hate doubleposting haha
Just a friendly reminder: spoiler omitted since the coding doesn't work in a quote
Oh that's good. The story was kind of being moved along by that, otherwise it would just be a boring dungeon crawler with "wow they're strong" mixed in every few panels.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
the problem is my english isnt good enough to say what i really want to say, so i just stopped before pointless argument from something that i didnt really want to say,
and i tend to forgot what im saying when i start doing comment (like there i totaly forgot where i was going

Dex-chan lover
the problem is my english isnt good enough to say what i really want to say, so i just stopped before pointless argument from something that i didnt really want to say,
and i tend to forgot what im saying when i start doing comment (like there i totaly forgot where i was going
Ah makes sense.

I have that problem at work. Half my projects, no one speaks english well enough to translate. So we just copy/paste things into Google and hope for the best.

😌 It’s just so satisfying seeing characters like Simon and those two punks getting what they deserve for all the shit they’ve caused. Now I pray that the Arifureta Manga does the same when it gets to the death of that Self Deluded, Idiotic, Unredeemable, Piece of Shit that is Hiyama.

Dex-chan lover
That was... pretty brutal and pretty extreme. Yeah simon and co deserve that shit but this chapter definitely truly changes up the tone of the manga itself.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this chapter is kinda shit. I have no shred of pity for this "party" but...

After 60 chapters of FeelsGood fluffy manga, a sudden descent into guro and rape and violence feels very jarring. This is not how the manga was up to this point.

I don't know, it feels gratuitous and out of place. As if the author suddenly decided to show us some guts and blood and rape to get some more sales or something.

And yes, this manga was never really good or anything, the MC for example is a no-presence doormat who just... happens to get girls and fame and success and whatever. Very much a wish-fulfillment thing. But the sudden guro and rape does not make the manga better in the slightest...
This, it's just a massive change in tone that came out of nowhere. I noticed the rating dropped several points too, and apparently there's more coming.

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking the same. This guy threatens to rape the dark elf and the other woman in Simon's party is not at all against it but that wasn't a shift in tone?
It's the jump from threatened violence and mild shown violence to portrayed rape and gore. Up to the point you mention, the old party was pretty much just a bunch of fools who showed up to get owned and slink off.

Users who are viewing this thread