A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 65 - Death Throes

Fed-Kun's army
No, I'm obviously aware; I'm just tired of the trope of isekais defaulting to women getting raped while men get eaten. Especially as shock value. Feels shallow and overdone, I guess. Everyone could've just been eaten but no, let's just feature some orc fuckin'.

But that's just my personal gripe. It's isekai, I'm sure nobody's surprised this genre features it.

Edit: Also I didn't expect that comment to get any sort of interaction since I don't check md comments too frequently jinkies
I agree it's over done. But I wasn't surprised since author-senpai subtly told us about what happened to the dark elves at the hands of orcs in the past, when they fought a few lower level ones before shadow man and then Simon, during his racist asshole duchebag rant, less subtly told us about it again. And when they all fell into a orc stronghold I was like....🤔😒 Here we go again. Lol

Im not going to lie but i think simon and jamie need to be saved, simon so he can face all the things he has done death is a quick way out and jamie due to her help they did survive she was basically peer presured into the position she was in im not saying get off free but if they made her repay all she has done with out facing the worst like a plea deal ill work as house maid for so much time for telling you what he planned an did etc they could of left the rape seen out tho most fantasys use it as a shock factor now its not intreasting or reasonable the amount of rape is being put forward yes i understand it helps victims come out but its also a bad topic to be normalised

Dex-chan lover
No, I'm obviously aware; I'm just tired of the trope of isekais defaulting to women getting raped while men get eaten. Especially as shock value. Feels shallow and overdone, I guess. Everyone could've just been eaten but no, let's just feature some orc fuckin'.

But that's just my personal gripe. It's isekai, I'm sure nobody's surprised this genre features it.

Edit: Also I didn't expect that comment to get any sort of interaction since I don't check md comments too frequently jinkies
I get it...RAPE THE BOYS TOO...

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this was so satisfying. keep dying you pathetic dumbass loser Simon. also no need to worry Jamie gets rescued.

Dex-chan lover
No worries. Won't be the last time we see Simon. In fact, he continues to be a pain to the world even after death.

Dex-chan lover
ppl saying they didn't expect this happening, when the tone since a few chapters back was becoming dark.
yeah.... but this lept off a cliff in terms of how dark it was... and went full detail mode.... black boxes don't mean shit here.

Before this chapter it could have been PG to M, now it is hard R rating.

It went from shounen, sienen to straight up borderline guro.

Parroting the others about rape as shock value being cringe. I get the author was learning towards it when introducing the orcs but fuck.
Looking forward to the rescue arc I guess

Dex-chan lover
And this is the point that I dip. It started with what happened with the Death Goddess, and while I am glad that the jerks who screwed with Yoke and so many other have finally gotten what's coming to them, the last series of chapters have just been back to back drama, misery and anguish culminating in this orgy of graphic violence and rape that I am just not here for.

When my body has an actual adverse physical reaction to what I'm reading, I know to stop.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so over rape as shock value with these, is2g.
i dont think the orc rape was “shocking” at all. they warned about them eating males and using females for breeding in the very early chapters. plus its a very common thing that orcs and goblins are known to use human/demiguman females as breeding sows.

Contributor
This is the end for Trash Pike.

Would-be rapist Barry died a horrible death being torn to pieces and eaten alive, but he died way too quickly by comparison.

As predicted, Camilla got the rawest of the raw deals, a fate worse than death. I know that bitch deserves some kind of punishment, but I don't enjoy the idea of continuous gang rape be the punishment in store for her. Especially because she's nowhere near as evil as Simon is. I'm also no fan of censorship but in this case I actually didn't mind having the black bars in this chapter. She's probably going to be kept alive and toyed with for a long time...

If anyone in that party actually deserves that kind of long-running suffering it's Simon, not her. I don't think Simon has suffered enough, he deserves the lion's share of the pain but sadly the rapey orcs just don't know and don't care.

Jamie gets to survive at least for now with a tool, and she gets flashbacks intended to help endear her even more to the readers. Honestly I'm not sure how she survives by herself, but maybe she still has a chance.

Dex-chan lover
it's impressive to me how these orcs managed to breed despite every one of them are males. makes me wonder if many of them turned gay. but with how they tear apart those assholes i guess they're not.

Double-page supporter
it's impressive to me how these orcs managed to breed despite every one of them are males. makes me wonder if many of them turned gay. but with how they tear apart those assholes i guess they're not.
Could be like the goblins in Goblin Slayer. If there are female orcs, they might only need to take care of the kids. They certainly don't need to cook.

Dex-chan lover
i uh.. Wasnt expecting it to just outright show the rape. Kinda rlly not cool with that tbh.. Like, christ author-san you could have left it implied or smthn, I mean cmon, its orcs, theres a woman, we all know the godawful scene to come, doesn't mean it should be shown.. sheesh

Users who are viewing this thread