A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 80 - Sore Loser

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god..
It keeps dragging and more chapter with the idiot Simon

Just murder him already
And trapped him in perpetual cycle death-alive

Dex-chan lover
i8GzBmF.png

even as a kid he was a dick
Pretty sure this was established way earlier, dude has been an asshole to MC his entire life. The opening chapter has MC telling him to go fuck himself for being like that the whole time. Where did that MC go? Down the plot hole!

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 you messed up with the clone tool or something and pasted the bushes on his head.
Also just die already shoelaceman jesus christ

Dex-chan lover
Page 11 you messed up with the clone tool or something and pasted the bushes on his head.
I'll be honest, I thought that was intentional to show how he got his head cut off in the future.

Did not know it was just an error. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if anyone else had mentioned it. Yeah, that was a weird one, it's literally just the bushes to his right.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, now imagine the scenario, except instead of Simon being cartoonishly evil, the series starts with him as a nice, genuine guy who, over time, we see get consumed by his jealousy, eventually becoming a monster that must be put down.

Dex-chan lover
'Sad Conclusion '? Can't say its all that sad 😐 'He's finally dead'

Dex-chan lover
KS Group, thank you very much for putting in the hard work on this scanlation, even if it's making me want to pull my hair out and scream at how this stuff just drags out.

Dex-chan lover
Just die already there are no sorry for you here sidog.
As long as it's in his own head that saying sorry will clear his regrets. That way there's no chance of him coming back AGAIN as an undead. Yeah, it's a stretch. But why take the chance at this point?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, do NOT even try to give this piece of shit a sappy, sympathetic backstory. Just kill him already

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Why does every manga nowadays gotta try and get some cheap saccharine sympathy for the villain? Why can't an asshole, just be an asshole, for asshole's sake?! He doesn't deserve any level of redemption. Let us just finally enjoy the catharsis of this asshole's death.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the backstory was meant to be sympathetic. At least not entirely. I thinking part it was meant to show he was always a bit self absorbed and conceited. That even when he thinks he's being nice to Yoke in the flashback he was still a prick who thought too highly of himself.

Dex-chan lover
Why tf humanize him NOW? If they had done it earlier prior to entering the tower I think it would have made his fate hit harder tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread