A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 80 - Sore Loser

Dex-chan lover
Coulda ended this dumb arc but noooo, had to waste pages on a pointless flashback. It's much too little and waaaaay too late to try to milk sympathy for what's-his-name. I just want him to go away and die already.

Dex-chan lover
You know, is amazing how much the mangaka has managed to stretch out and stall LN Volume 1 lmao

Can't say im looking forward to what they do with Vol.2 and Vol.3 if manga even manage to live that long
THIS IS VOLUME ONE????????????? The fuck? We’re 80 chapters deep in the manga and it’s still only volume one of the LN still????

Dex-chan lover
Does the author really think that was enough to make readers feel bad for him? Also wasn't the entire point of dragging this out to make us hate him as much as possible to make us more exited for the punishment? What writing fail, dragged on to long and made us passed wanting him to suffer and just wanting him gone, and then also was indecisive and tried to invoke pity.

Dex-chan lover
Best case scenario, the bastard's fucking dead.

Otherwise with him having that immortal pendant thing on his forehead I bet the author is totally going to use him as the antagonist to drag this shit longer, imo It's getting pretty tiring to read about him.

Don't feel sorry for him not one bit.

Tbh I feel a lot more sorry for that other girl who got railed by those orcs, what a fucking way to go lmao.

Dex-chan lover
THIS IS VOLUME ONE????????????? The fuck? We’re 80 chapters deep in the manga and it’s still only volume one of the LN still????
Wait WHAT!!! Then this message I got on a previous chapter....

"The source novel is finished at 3 volumes, and this is chapter 77, so, well, you can do the math...
That guy is more persistent than a cockroach..."

So now finding out the answer to were the current events are placed into the LN (which I asked in response only to not get a answer) FFFFFFFF, LN readers I need answer, If this is only 1/3 into the story and this guy is seriously the villain for the entire thing, then this will be the hardest drop I have ever done.
Also I guess I will have to blame the artist over the author, This being dragged out over one volume of a LN is acceptable, the one dragging it out is the artist who turned a single volume into 80 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Wait WHAT!!! Then this message I got on a previous chapter....

"The source novel is finished at 3 volumes, and this is chapter 77, so, well, you can do the math...
That guy is more persistent than a cockroach..."

So now finding out the answer to were the current events are placed into the LN (which I asked in response only to not get a answer) FFFFFFFF, LN readers I need answer, If this is only 1/3 into the story and this guy is seriously the villain for the entire thing, then this will be the hardest drop I have ever done.
Also I guess I will have to blame the artist over the author, This being dragged out over one volume of a LN is acceptable, the one dragging it out is the artist who turned a single volume into 80 chapters.
Yes this is only Volume 1 like it was said, close to the end of it already though, if it doesn't get dragged out more, they probably finishing the Volume within the next 3 or so chapters lol

And you don't have to worry about Simon appearing as a villain again in the next 2 LN Volumes after

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For a 13 page chapters, everything would look dragged! And I'm by no means trying to justify this! I don't remember when it started to get this jarring! Since I started reading when 50 chapters were already out!
I guess I need to take a hiatus of another 50... :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Yes this is only Volume 1 like it was said, close to the end of it already though, if it doesn't get dragged out more, they probably finishing the Volume within the next 5 or so chapters lol

And you don't have to worry about Simon appearing as a villain again in the next 2 LN Volumes after
Oh thank god, wow that commenter was annoying af, misleading, brought up number and how long the series was without giving the vital how far in are we, then just ignored questions.
But now I got to ask, are the LN volumes insanely long, or did the artist just milk the hell out of this? Did it feel dragged out in the LN like it is here in the manga? All this time I was blaming the author, but was it the artist/publisher just milking it to hell?

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god, wow that commenter was annoying af, misleading, brought up number and how long the series was without giving the vital how far in are we, then just ignored questions.
But now I got to ask, are the LN volumes insanely long, or did the artist just milk the hell out of this? Did it feel dragged out in the LN like it is here in the manga? All this time I was blaming the author, but was it the artist/publisher just milking it to hell?
Volumes aren't that long, but manga did expand on alot of things, like the stuff with the Goddess, which meeting is rather quick with no flashback, contracts or the cheesy stuff that come until before mc former party capture them

Last edited:
Contributor
b5ec7ffaf71014c3e40c75b8229232c31eeb20a6.pnj
Yep, Lefasu-sama show how you manage villain characters. :D

Dex-chan lover
Feel like if the author wanted us to feel even the slightest sliver of remorse for Simon, the flashback should really have been shown way earlier. Not that he would have gotten any either way. Just feels like the author played this slightly wrong
Felt like this was more his sudden realization that he'd fucked up everything himself in his crazed jealousy, and not that he's redeemable.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch ass motherfucker asks for the fight to be fair and square. When was that scum ever fair?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry, but how can Simon even forget that? Just end it.
Also, Yolk is using black magic like it has no consequences. Bruh.

Double-page supporter
This filler should end asap. We don't care about him anyway.

Dex-chan lover
So with the release of chapter 82 in the raws, there was a notice by the artist posted too that pace is going to go slower for a while, so they can prepare for the adaptation of LN Volume 2, i think by pace they mean change in schedule? anyway notice

AnrzEMd.jpg

is there going to be some twist that he actually got manipulated by someone to amplify his jealousy by x100 ~ x10,000 or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
is there going to be some twist that he actually got manipulated by someone to amplify his jealousy by x100 ~ x10,000 or whatever.
It may have been related to the fact that Simon was equipped with a CURSED artifact with inhuman regeneration properties.
No telling what kind of status effects such a thing would come with...

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! But for the love of all that is holy, kill the man!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread