A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 81 - A Sad Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Japanese authors resisting the urge to attempt to completely redeem or forgive the most heinous of criminals monsters - Challenge (Impossible).
Yeah i never fucking understood those authors, the antagonist is a genocidal maniac and a serial rapist who raped and killed your and authors will be like "you can't kill them or else you'll become the same" and the punishment of the guy ? stripped from his rank/banishment like bro wtf.

Dex-chan lover
Most probably reason is because the harm did not happen. Just an attempt which is foiled so they are more forgiving and they don't act on the thinking of "what if in future"

Goodbye , My Friend gave me chill .It remind me to an beautiful ost i was used to love before .The ost from sora otoshimono.

Dex-chan lover
lol, this idiot are actually making his "friend" die slowly and agonizing death unknowingly
sure he might not "feels" it, but do you really think so? he's definitely not gonna die soon, it's probably way way later, maybe years even

just look at those in coma, are they really not knowing anything? their body is pretty much alive even though the brain is not

Dex-chan lover
Seems like an excuse to worsen Yolk's condition or just give him a "cool" mark or pattern. No one cared about Simon and no one started to when this arc came about specially with that backstory. Who would forget Yolk being his companion and light amidst all the darkness from his family? The author did nothing here but made Yolk look stupid.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the mangaka was told to extend the scene "a bit" to fill some paper quotas.

Dex-chan lover
To good of an ending he deserved eternal suffering after all the BS he did

Dex-chan lover
Mc really was like "Oh I know in his last days he killed and raped babies, women, the elderly and people with disabilities but he was my fwend I don't want him to suffer 🥺"

Users who are viewing this thread