A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 81 - A Sad Conclusion

Dex-chan lover
Which part of that is a friend? I would at least accept it a little bit if it is former friend or old friend which makes sense. The current him after they started adventuring, is just a monster.

Dex-chan lover
ESPERANTO CHANT, DO NOT TS THIS was actually a chant to ress him, but the scanlator didn't want to take no chances and arased the chant.

Dex-chan lover
Japanese authors resisting the urge to attempt to completely redeem or forgive the most heinous of criminals monsters - Challenge (Impossible).
The Web novel had a much better "Bow" put on this arc. lets just say everyone complaining would be very pleased with the web novel of it.

Dex-chan lover
Uh... am I supposed to feel sad for that dumbass? What was even sad about this chapter? Thank F he dead now

Wait what? "Goodbye, MY FRIEND"?? Yoke, my dude... he was going violate the girls in front of you then kill you after making you watch. :facepalm: That amount of sentiment is going to land you, or the girls beside you in serious trouble in a more grounded and realistic series..

Oh, now I realize what's sad. That bastard got let off easy and didn't suffer more :fml:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This probably could have been resolved with 2 chapters compared to the 6 chapters we had to wait for. At least we are done with unless the author decides to bring back Simon or have his family get involved (please don't). Anyways it is over & thanks for the translations
artist not author, apparently we are still in volume 1 of the LN, the manga stretched it to hell.

Dex-chan lover
esperanto chant do not ts this
La putra odoro de rozoj,
hurlantaj nigraj hundoj,

la maro glutanta
la subirantan sunon,

Miksajo
de nigra
kaj blanka,

hele
kolora
malpura
akvo

and the translation by google.
The rotten smell of roses,
howling black dogs,

the sea swallowing
the setting sun,

Mixture
of black
and white,

brightly
colored
dirty
water

Dex-chan lover
Oh, his "friend" died?

dgaf-idgaf.gif

ESPERANTO CHANT DO NOT TS THIS

Dex-chan lover
Friend?
what kind of friend like that?
maybe MC too much being bullied that he become gaslighted even call that creature a friend

but it little bit different from the WN?

in WN, the creature tormented eternally, due his regeneration/immortality + with cursed it body breaking down
I kind of prefer that ending more, honestly. No matter what past that 'friend' had before does not justify all the actions we've seen him done and learned since the beginning of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Rest in Piss you little shit. You have been retconned as a childhood friend of the MC, but you were not worth the ink you were made of.

Users who are viewing this thread