A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Sandpike's Predicament

Contributor
Hello,
Sorry to disturb ... but some dialogues were not translated ...
Is there someone kind enough to translate them ?
Or at least kind enough to give a rough explanation about their meaning ?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
M

Dex-chan lover
"Sandpike"? Did...did you mean "Thunder Pike"?
Please, I beg of you, do at least some quality checking on your scans. At the very least, make sure you use the same names for things between chapters.

Edit: FFS, even on the same page they can't keep names straight. Is it "borgul" or "bolgul"?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Please, I beg of you, do at least some quality checking on your scans. At the very least, make sure you use the same names for things between chapters.

Edit: FFS, even on the same page they can't keep names straight. Is it "borgul" or "bolgul"?
No time for QC when they gotta churn out as many machine translated chapters as they can to keep that sweet sweet donations nectar flowing.

Dex-chan lover
T

The quality checker must've gone to another party.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the fact that you're all assholes contributed to where you are now.

That gyaru must suffer now.

Also, never saw a cleric so fucking messed up, aren't you a disciple of God and ally of peace or something?

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but something tells me the blonde girl will either become part of Yokes harem after apologizing so much or will be the one to betray Thunderpike in a life or death situation, maybe killing herself in the process just to screw with Simon because:

The author is intentionally putting her in Yoke's shoes as both the member in charge of logistic and also the "weakest" member being bullied, so she's forced to go through the same rough treatment as Yoke endured for 5 years and all this bullying is making her reflect and empathize with him. Another detail is that the author is focusing a lot on her cute face (and damn she's pretty), showing her sad reactions maybe to make us feel an ounce of sympathy for her to setup the moment she decides to betray Simon's party.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but something tells me the blonde girl will either become part of Yokes harem after apologizing so much or will be the one to betray Thunderpike in a life or death situation, maybe killing herself in the process just to screw with Simon because:

The author is intentionally putting her in Yoke's shoes as both the member in charge of logistic and also the "weakest" member being bullied, so she's forced to go through the same rough treatment as Yoke endured for 5 years and all this bullying is making her reflect and empathize with him. Another detail is that the author is focusing a lot on her cute face (and damn she's pretty), showing her sad reactions maybe to make us feel an ounce of sympathy for her to setup the moment she decides to betray Simon's party.
Nah, they never do that in this genre. It's all about getting what they deserve for treating Yoke like that. Best case scenario they will free themselves from this shitty party and create/join a new one, but I highly doubt they would join Yoke's party. Even if they would want to, Yoke and especially the girls wouldn't let them in.

Dex-chan lover
how's all the member still intact after knowing each other trash personallies lmao their bonds are something else

Here i comes with Goggle Lens, for those who might be curious what are the saying in japanese font 😅
Jd7HDtj.jpg

Supporter

Edit: FFS, even on the same page they can't keep names straight. Is it "borgul" or "bolgul"
I agree with some of the things you've said, but keep in mind that these guys have translated all the previous chapters. So far this is the first one I've come across where the typesetter and QC has overlooked half a page. Here's to hoping we don't see too much more of this down the road.

Contributor
Jamie is now at the bottom of the pecking order now that Yoke is gone. Fantasy Shinji continues to be a complete asshole, that would make the OG Shinji proud.

Wow, page 5 -> panels 4 and 5 have untranslated text! :dogewow:

Users who are viewing this thread