A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Power Uploader
>that blushing Romantica in chapter 38

HHHNNNNNNGGGGGGG

I'd rather not want randoms translating a chapter here and there because they are bored when the series are being translated at a great pace by a establised group. Just creates more problems in certain cases.

@Acolytus protip for your peabrain, you can read those chapters on the meraki scans site instead of waiting and complaining. That goes for every "delayed" release.

Double-page supporter
Yo adjest joining means more screentime and i love bridgitte, she really cherishes desir. Romantica being human waste again

Dex-chan lover
@gaylard: Romantica's happy they don't have to eat the tough (rock-hard) bread that's given to beta class students anymore.

I don't know why this chapter got uploaded now... nor will I read it as a sign of respect to the group that's doing a great job both in quality and in pace. I will wait for their official version.

q8 @Azothoras
and "I got bored of waiting for the next chapter" makes no sense? (meraki is great, I miss volcanic age, hopefully spring will come soon ?)

Double-page supporter
Not sure why people get their panties in a twist if another group uploads a scandalation faster. None of yal own any of the licensing rights to this or any other manga

Dex-chan lover
@filipesbiggestfan Chill down, I was just joking. I'm not even going to read these releases.

I don't have any problem with sniping and despise groups that set up shit like two weeks delays to force you to go to their website but Meraki's one-day delay isn't really an issue when they release new chapters daily.

Honestly, there are a lot of other groups who deserve to get sniped so I don't know why they are bothering with Meraki.

Double-page supporter
I think too many people are looking at this as 'sniping' and too little people are looking at it as 'dude got bored and decided to do a chapter themselves'… as stated exactly in the credits page.

@Swim_North: Thanks for translating it! There's a weird bit in the middle (beginning of Bridgette's flashback) where a gradient seems like its starts again. Did you upload a bit of a page twice? Or did something get snipped? And the 'rock-hard' is beyond weird. But thanks again!

@Lymus: Also thanks for translating this manga. I go to your website almost every time to read the next chapter and usually read it again when it releases here (because I'm a completionist ?). Looking forward to the rest of your releases. (Unrelated, so much thanks for Solo Levelling).

Double-page supporter
seeing as the account was created today, this is somebody trying to be annoying or create problems while not owning up to it. Coward.
Edit: There is a good chance that he's also posted as another account or two in support of himself.

That's so dumb, sniped coz he couldn't wait one day.

What a waste of effort and lack of respect.

@Swim_North Sniping a work that has been continuously uploaded with high quality translations is fucking shameless as fuck, please dont be retarded and dont do it again, literally only 5 chapters left, being tired of waiting is no excuse at all, you can keep your translation to yourself, but clearly you have harmful intentions.

@Acolytus You can't read jokes or sarcasm through text unless you make them extreamly obvious btw

Users who are viewing this thread