A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

@Cleesus agreed, reading something like that is just a big sad joke.
Regardless of who translates what, i'm thankful they put their time into it for others to read it.
Both of them take it from the original author and illegaly spread it.
What if it gets officially licensed? should the author come here and write into every comment section "damn you sniped me!!1"

Thanks for your work random person.

Seriously ? Stealing projects ? Stop ya fuckin shit now before becoming a cible. I am serious.

From France.

Fed-Kun's army
gib me a brake.
Meraki does good job, release 2 or 3 chapters a day. Why you have to be like that and snipie it.
I dont see justification in that...

Double-page supporter
@Mili <joke mode>Technically, the translator would be the one coming here and yelling "Get of maw lawn, you snipers!". And sadly, that phenomenon is called a DMCA request and happens regularly. ? </joke mode>

Good to see you and @cleesus on the same, more pragmatic end.

Aggregator gang
That wasn't nice, Meraki does a great job, today they even released 2 chapters on their own site. That was really unnecessary, if it was with one of the groups that block chapters for 2 weeks I could actually understand.

I get that you want to release stuff before others. But can you atleast release the chapters current? Skipping 2-3 chapters is pointless XD

Dex-chan lover
@Swim_North dont snipe series, communicate with meraki

Meraki has done an amazing job so I hope this "drama" blows over. Sniping always causes drama so I hope next time people act more mature. Readers should band in support of meraki in order to prevent a terrible precedent of disrespect.

Aggregator gang
Well, that happened, translating a chapter by yourself, when it already has a group releasing it daily.

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko its more like weve seen these situations in the past. Better to nip it in the bud. Ofc readers dont care but that just exacerbates the sniping problem.

Anyway, thanks Meraki!

Contributor
@Acolytus 2 week delay isn't the worst it could be. It could be like Fallen Angels who removed all their (non-joint) releases from the site after having a tantrum over a misunderstanding and refusing to admit that it was all just a misunderstanding. The worst part about that was, I had no idea for a while that some of the series I'm following were getting updates because they had ghosted like that...

Dex-chan lover
goddammit some legend just decided to translate 39???
IMPOSSIBLE! THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF Yu-

For the people who don't understand the problem with snipers especially ones who have no background in releasing is that once the original scanner stops, what tends to happens is the new guy never continues or delays begin. It feels even worse in this case since it a daily release and Meraki are one of the few group that even do this for petes sake if you want to go back to the weekly (peerless dad about 30 chapters behind original) be my guest.

@north_swim due to your snipe meraki scans is closing, thanks mate Eh
(Sarcasm intended xD)
Stopping with the joke, i actually dont get why everyone is getting that angry, if they really feel that way, why do they even read the chapter? Meraki will most likely translate the chapter like nothing happened and i really doubt that they will lose any donations or fame due to this One chapter. And everything the guy did was Just post 1 chapter that he probably translated only for himself but decided to share it with everyone, nobody will die.
And @North_Swim thanks for translating the chapter, i really liked it!

Group Leader
it's a shitty snipe but who cares. the quality of this is shit. I'll just wait for high quality meraki work :)

It's not a snipe if I don't have a group, website, paetron, paypal, or discord and aren't interested in getting one. Then it's just someone posting a fantranslation you're free to ignore.
Stop making drama.

North_Swim

Users who are viewing this thread