A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Exactly, it's just a waste of effort. Meraki will just release their own chapter tomorrow, maybe more.

Do the last 2 then and you'll be acquitted for being a sniper and charged with being a hero instead

I'll admit, don't get the idiocy displayed here. Someone gets bored, translates a thing in their free time. Decides to post it why not.

Instantly considered sniping that will apparently piss of Meraki Scans. As much as I adore Meraki Scans if they get annoyed by something like this then they probably have issues.

As Swim_North said, they don't even have a website or anything. Just a random fan who decided to translate. Would be an issue if it was a group etc.

Fed-Kun's army
Edited.
Here was a little rant I had about sniping I deleted not to incite others.

I hope this mate will fix his tranaslation (needs proofreading)

It wasn't til today that I realized that "no group" isn't a tongue-in-cheek group name. Until today, I was slightly impressed by aaallllll of the manga translated by the group "no group" . . .

Dex-chan lover
"original translators" What a funny name for something, that doesn't exist. Or does Meraki Scans have a contract with the author?

Yeah..., but those things aside: Meraki Scans really does a brilliant job. And the 24h delay, now that really isn't a big deal. So I don't get what motivated this new translator to step in here. Especially if we are that close to the latest raws. Not that his/her work would be horrible.

Well, we'll get some double releases worst case. And the situation will end, when we reach the latest raw. So no reason for a shit storm. Let's rage if the double releases, won't cease to exist in a few weeks.

Also this new translator did a good job. I'd like to see more of his/her translations, but maybe on another project, that's not as fast and good translated as Meraki Scans does it, as this is just inefficient. (No, really. Inefficiency is my only critic point here.)

@Swim_North: Don't let yourself become dishearted. And: Page1: "EVERY MORING AT 6." -> "EVERY MORNING AT 6"

Thanks for translating it! I was getting bored too, but I don't know the language yet... I'm learning, but good enough yet...
I think that you did a great job since you did it all on your own! Compared to Meraki Scans, they have a team to translate, to check for misspelling and such. So I kind of understand why you might be aggregated since you finished everything with only minor faults. But Meraki Scans do also have other Manga/Manhwas that they're translating so it's expected and really good of them to release so often.

Thanks anyway!

how could you swim_north? taking food out of meraki scans workers mouths after they worked so hard to translate someone else's work and post it on their site, it makes me sick to my STOMACH. I AM LITERALLY SHAKING WHILE WRITING THIS

Dex-chan lover
@swim_north
It's not a snipe if I don't have a group, website, paetron, paypal, or discord and aren't interested in getting one. Then it's just someone posting a fantranslation you're free to ignore.
Stop making drama.

North_Swim
It is a snipe bro. You're continuing off of merakis work without communicating with them. If you dont want it to be a snipe, scanlate chapters 1-38 first, dont skip to 39 and piggyback off of meraki.

Not as good quality as Meraki Scans but readable definitely needs a proof reader, don't know much about snipers but I hope this doesnt create drama with the end result of no one translating this manhwa.

I have no beef with meraki I think they're great I was just bored

don't ask me why I don't like them because I do like them

thank you

If you want to stick with the meraki scans’ work, do so and stop complaining. No one forced you to read Swim_North’s work.

@Swim_North thanks for the work. I chuckled by the “Moring.”

Users who are viewing this thread