A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
@anthonysosmena25

Let me point it out to ya why everyone every one isn't grateful of what ya did.

Merakiscans, who are translating this manhwa, prefers to upload their work to here at Mangadex, than any other manga streaming website like Mangakakalot, which ya just shared. Merakiscans themselves are only uploading here.

Those who uploaded the advance chapter from the other websites are other people, without permission from Merakiscans.

@TehSDragon I don't do blocks. I consider it necessary maintenance for my mind to read stuff I disagree with and/or don't like, regardless of whether or not I respond.

Just a sudden thought: has Desir has been thrown back in time more than once?

Double-page supporter
@dadurga i dont think so, instead i think he's using what would be common knowledge of his future and applying it to the current time that way everyone can progress at an accelerated rate.

Dex-chan lover
@ApolloX1209 technically speaking tho, it's Lymus that's uploading it for them. that's why it also has their delay policy in effect: because Lymus isn't a dick.

Fed-Kun's army
@dadurga according to everything we've seen up until this point, no, it was one initial timeline he survived due to a combination of his high skill growth rate and the luck to survive long enough to become so highly skilled, then the dragon fight happened and reset...now, his incredible luck seems to have carried over vastly magnified by his foreknowledge of events and future talents and breakthroughs and his finely honed true genius tier skills came back with him, he merely lacks raw power and the trust of authorities in the current time (although at this point in the series it seems he's gained a fair bit of authority which will help going forward...although in return his knowledge of future events is probably going to start skewing off as current events vary in reaction to the changes he's made...i.e. whatever that ?magi-terrorist? group was gonna do with the magic stone they didn't steal now wont happen...or at least wont play out the same as it did last time if they do try and go ahead with it)

Fed-Kun's army
did i see Romantica in the flashback when they were playing chess?

Dex-chan lover
I wanna play North Seas Chess

@anthonysosmena25 Everyone here hates Aggregator sites which rips translations without permission of the group. Delete your link, please.

Or continue to be harassed, your choice.

Warning to everyone: 46 is the last chapter of the raws. You'll need to wait weekly from now on.

Aggregator gang
@NoSana yeah, Pram was in there too as a blue blob with an antenna.

It was a good idea for them to go see Joad, he seems like the one dude who would believe him time slipping.

There is nothing wrong with using aggregator sites. Also remember to use adblock,ublock origin if you're going to visit any scanlator website.

Dex-chan lover
I-I didn't ask for those feels man.
Those tiny tears he shed when he reminisce about the past, dang, it's good.

I wonder whether the author intended to have Desir meet every single one of his previous team member, since they don't feel like some throwaway chara design.
Since that's a lot of chars.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@anthonysosmena25
Using racist language, no matter the context, is unacceptable on MangaDex. It's a violation of our rules, more specifically Be Civil, which you can find here: https://mangadex.org/rules

Your behavior after being told that aggregate links are not welcome on MD is also not acceptable. Please take a few days off from commenting and become a little more familiar with our rules.

Thanks,

Zeph

Users who are viewing this thread