A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
...that color and those fists...idk y but they giving me communist vibes

@maraxusofk Ah that makes sense. Even having not read the novel, I felt like he was just a bit too nice. But ig corners needed to be cut for pacing and I'm pretty content with how things are going so far.

Damn, the emperor was blunt. I expected him to maybe try to set the mood, to try to probe and look for certain reactions... But he just went for it.

I guess the emperor is super eager, knows what he wants, and is confident that Desir will agree to his terms?

Fucking hell first time a non action scene is made better in the manhwa than in the actual novel

if he is true to his word, he is a wise king, work with Desir is better than opress a the most capable commoner

Oooh, shiet, I get it more after re reading it - he means to use Desir and his potential to rally the commoners as a way to threaten and keep a check on some nobles. A counterbalance, a new check/balance in a system that needs one.

I'm curious to see what that would mean in practice, and whether Desir would ok with it

Double-page supporter
Something tells me that Desir won't go through with it.

Desir , I choose you! "launches pokeball"

That said, the king has not said what he needs Desir for. While the subtext implies that he wants to use Desir to put some order in te nobles, I can't help but note that he didn't said what he meant ...

On other note, when did a shapeshifter replaced Prof. " I hate commoners with all the cells of my body" ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread