A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 2 Ch. 124

"some parts may be widely different" i swear to fucking god if they throw away the best waifu ending from the novels i'm going to drop this so hard.

Dex-chan lover
1) is there a date for s3?
2) we getting differing scenes now hype!

Dex-chan lover
The whole wyvern taking Romantica and Desir jumps after her was kinda meh.
But the 4komas were comedy gold. But I don't understand this whole "I'm 3rd year like you" when Desir is 1st year (and 2nd year just now)

So spoil me, who's winning in the novels?
is it Adjest?
or
IS IT PRAM?

This isn't really a romance novel so I don't really care what the final pairing is.
Adjust and Romantica are good characters but I don't like either of them as romantic partners for Desir so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Looking forward to the new arc. I wonder what ripple affects Desir's action will have in the real world.

Double-page supporter
I demand an answer, what was on Adjest's plate?
Carrot, Tomato .... we need her weakness

Dex-chan lover
After a simple google search on who might he end up with, I hope they make an alternate chapter in the end if they will actually change who he ends up with just because I want to see it drawn into a chapter. IF that's what the big change is.

Dex-chan lover
God damn it, Romantica is winning in the end, isn't she? Unless she dies mid-way, Adjest probably has no chance.

Fed-Kun's army
No way that the author would just only change a final pairing and call it a “major change.” I hope it’s something more than just that.

oh man

dat romantica head popping up when talking about wildly differing from the novel...

i look forward to the salt

Don't, he fucking dare get hidden of Adjest, best waifu

Edit:
well... I would like that at least He stays with both, even If Romântica is the wife and Adjest a concubine (changing the roles of royals).

Jesus Christ, the comments on this chapter are so annoying. The main part of what brought me to this novel is Desir, with his clever planning and his tendency to take on things alone. I honestly don’t care who he ends up with.

@iamtherealbeethoven Sure ,but i dont know why you're annoyed about what are other people preferences or reason for reading this manga ,seems kinda selfish of you to not want them to discuss for the things they like or want about this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread