A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 125 - Season 3 [Start]

Double-page supporter
Why do some ppl like romatica so much? In all the chapters she is always complaining or something. Even in this chapter only 1 page is for her and what does she do? kicking the sand.... like a spoiled child i am sorry i just dont like her at all

Double-page supporter
I didn't read source material for this manga so i am only guessing that romance with Adjest would have been calm and sweet(and i like gap moe that Adjest has; cold but can be sweet), its a shame.
I hope atleast author for this manga adaptation make Romantica romance good.(bad part is i don't like modern tsunderes like Romantica as romantic partners, they switch between tsun and dere constantly so this will be harder for me to like, i hope she atleast turns to a classic tsundere for MC)

If swordfighting was just about hard work then why doesn't the MC learn swordfighting at the same time, something smells fishy.

Hmmm...I have the feeling that the artstyle changed, just a bit tough. Especialy the way Pram is drawn now.

Dex-chan lover
so it wasnt just me who thought the artstyle changed a little, but still LOVIN THIS SERIES

Dex-chan lover
... the dream didn't happen in the novel. There was no value in having a simulated human have an actual dream. It takes away from the argument that they aren't truly conscious / don't have in-universe souls, etc.

You can have the dude claim to have a dream. But showing the actual dream is just... bad filler writing.

Choices like this just make me more and more confident that the artist has no idea what they're doing--changing the story to having romantica over adjest in the romance subplot is going to change a LOT, and from the looks of this artist's choices, they will all be for the worse.

Good news:
Chapter 126& 127 raws are already out.
Way to go author C:

also is it just me or was the dream thing a bit confusing

I think the dream shows where the swordmaster and the weird guy met. The author probably used it to make the connection between the two characters clearerand, as someone who didn't read the novel, i have to say it helps foreshadow the intentions of the swordmaster.

Users who are viewing this thread