A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 127

Fed-Kun's army
It's kind of cool they can rediscover and confirm or refute written history like that

Dex-chan lover
@the_one_who_waits yeah he is, but I wonder, because a country who swallowed by shadow realm usually doing something unforgivable. So I am not suprised if the people revered as hero actually doing something bad behind the scenes.

Dex-chan lover
It was the same in the boring medieval shadow world. They found out how rotten the church was and that was something that even the saint didn't know.

Double-page supporter
I feel a little slow here but I JUST now realized at the very end of the chapter where the missing persons went lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@HeroicPasserby agreed. Always 1D bad guys that are just insane for the lolz. Idk if it's just me but the more the new bad guy talks the more it seems a badly written rip off of FMA

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting, because apparently in the history books of that world this guy is described as a hero, so those atrocities were never revealed. Imagine revisiting the most famous moments of our history and seeing what Julius Caesar, Qin Shi Huang, Oda Nobunaga or Buddha were really like.

Dex-chan lover
What gets my attention here is that IRL there was no one to stop this guy so was his research finished?
Was he sucessful? What about the Chimeras? What else did he do? Is he still alive?

Users who are viewing this thread