A Returner's Magic Should Be Special - Vol. 3 Ch. 139

Dex-chan lover
Kek, it always brings a smile to my face when when shittalking guy gets instagibbed/beheaded mid-sentence by the "weaker" guy.
And the scene with as many spells as there are stars in the sky being cancelled was beautiful. Shame it wasn't a bigger spread.

But yeah, I kinda felt like some pages/dialogues were missing.

Dex-chan lover
In Dota term its like: when your team use all inteligence heroes but enemy use antimage and silencer.

okay, it was too fast... that guy probably had at least partially succeed mutating his body with the semi-immortal shit. no way things are going so well! never trust authors! LOL

Dex-chan lover
Who's supposed to be thinking "It has no effect, we could fire the mana cannons in one blow"? It seems kind of disjointed, since they just cut/deflected the enemy's mana cannons but didn't ever do anything with their own.

Also it's missing a page or something (a panel's mostly cut off right after "Inverse... was it called?")

Good to see captain wreck the other guy so easily though, although I doubt he's staying down.

Supporter
This is the correct way to engage a monologuing enemy. While he's talking, you just slice off his head and keep going.

Fed-Kun's army
I went and checked, there is a better more coherent version of this chapter out there, in case the translation dosent make sense to any of you

Dex-chan lover
Okay he's cool, I was suspicious for a while but I've decided sword dude is a good guy.

Users who are viewing this thread